Profile for S. Patel > Reviews

Content by S. Patel

S. Patel

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Black (24.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Discount-Select

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing camera!, 4 Jan 2014
How can i start? This is an amazing camera and the build quality is excellent. Amazon.co.uk did very well packaging the item! The camera with its 24.2MP uprated from the D3100 definitely packs a punch. This even beats the 700D, do a search (Canon 700D vs Nikon D3200 - Our Analysis - Snapsort). I am very happy with the price i paid, £329.99!. Since purchasing the price has gone up to the more normal £349.99. I think you should get this item while you can, it packs a punch.

It doesn't have auto bracketing but you can just take your pictures in raw and then process the files in Adobe Lightroom. You may also want to consider a free software called AutoHDR if you want to add effects and the like... i rate this product 10/10!! The image quality is brill! Just use RAW and do post processing!

I also purchased the following:
AmazonBasics Holster Camera Case for DSLR Cameras Black
Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB

Sony MDR-AS20J Active Series Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony MDR-AS20J Active Series Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had these for 5 years now..., 3 Feb 2013
I purchased these earphones around ~2008 and its been around 5 years!

The sound isn't great but "it does the job" and if you wear a hat it keeps the ear piece secure (if you go running)

I will rate these 5* because they literally lasted 5 years!!!!!

Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 Gels 5, 000 IU 360 capsules
Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 Gels 5, 000 IU 360 capsules
Offered by Healthy Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!! They work and blood test proves it!!! A++++, 30 Jan 2013
"Vitamin D is cheap and nobody really makes money off of it. All the problems you get from D deficiency are much more profitable"

Let me cut to the chase: In Jan 2012 I suffered a urinary tract infection I was on 2 different antibiotics twice because it came back. I suffered from depression, problems sleeping, and poor weight management, muscle aches and joint/bone pains. I requested a Vitamin D test (while they still did them under the NHS in the UK) and my level was 13nmol/l. I was given 600,000iu of Vitamin D2 which seemed like it faded within 5 months. I purchased Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 5000iu capsules and started supplementing probably around September 2012. I bumped up the dose to 10,000iu and have been taking that daily.

My blood test results came back today and I scored 81 nmol/l. WOW!!!!!

Let me tell you these capsules sure did the job. Very very happy, all my symptoms have all but gone away. I will continue to take 10,000iu for a few more months until winter passes fully, then maybe drop it down to 7,400iu. Its clear to me that my body is different and my usage will affect people differently. Strong urge you to get a vitamin d test done.

Once again, these capsules work and my blood test proves it!

Good luck

The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
by Dan Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars does not capture you as a reader.., 8 Aug 2009
I really wanted to read this book so bad. Everyone was talking about it. But after reading the first 4 chapters with the aid of an audio-book which i have to say was done really well. My attention has yet to be captured. I was following the words as the guy read and the story, the plot the characters is absolute pants. I actually feel VERY angry after sitting there wasting my time reading that. The book is a complete CHORE, the amount of text makes you angry, the way they describe characters and opening of doors and the scenary is annoying, JUST GET ON WITH IT.. arghhhh its soo frustrating, basically Dan Brown talks tooo much and the size of the book has put me off, shame the film was pants too. If there anything positive about Dan Brown its the titles of his books! There attract you to them, but im no sucka to finish reading them. Next time ill purchase a picture book or something! Thanks Dan Brown you just put me off reading!!!!!!!

Sony MDR-EX71SLB Fontopia Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-EX71SLB Fontopia Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever Head/EarPhones, 11 Jan 2004
I recently purchased these headphones, and they are seriously MEAN! i have heard in other reviews say that these headphones wont give you the best sound as some MD / CD players have limiters, well this is rubbish!! these headphones are seriously the best, they really increase the volume on the MD / CD player.
I have a MZN-710 (Blue) and most ppl, have sed the sound of that player isnt that loud.... they are rite... but these headphones booost the sound, and it feeels, like you in a club ...
the price is on the high side, but compared to other headphones, they are well worrth it. (its only money)
My advice, dont listen to the reviews that make these headphone look bad, as these ppl, have rubbish MD/CD players, or they are just Sony haters...