ARRAY(0xa5bd3ee8)

Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Draper 09550 31 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought these years ago, 28 Dec 2012
Delivered next day, quality product and covers all precision requirements. Made working on laptops a lot easier and less chance of damaging the screws.

Executive chair office chair RACER 200 art leather red / black (THE ORIGINAL ONE)
Offered by Officechair24
Price: 99.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 28 Dec 2012
They gave me an estimated delivery of a month and it arrived within four days, managing expectation in a very safe way. Easy to build, the casters are awful, they just don't roll. So I used the casters from my old chair all good! Very comfortable and looks great.

Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Offered by LIFE-STYLE
Price: 157.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Dec 2012
Bought this for a mid 2011 MacBook Pro 13", I used super duper to clone the existing hdd to a USB external drive. Watched a video on YouTube and then replaced the existing hdd with this ssd. Easy to install, super fast response times. I had recently installed mountain lion, an this ssd makes up for he drop in response times and more.

Sony BRAVIA KDL37S5500U 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview
Sony BRAVIA KDL37S5500U 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money, 11 Feb 2010
I bought this tv to go in our fitness room hooked up to Sky+ HD. The High Definition picture is great, not as good as our main tv but then that cost 4 times as much so I was quite glad of this. The Standard Definition picture is a little too soft for my liking. However, for the price the picture is great, the blacks are deep enough and there seems to be enough contrast. The only fault that I can apply to this model is the sound, this is not good at all, if you turn it up to 3/4 full it starts distorting on speech. I have subsequently purchased a Sharp HT-SB200 Soundbar which should hopefully cope with the level of sound required.