Profile for Debs > Reviews

the really BIG Colouring Book
the really BIG Colouring Book
Offered by dealsassured

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 3 Jan 2014
Total recycle paper won't allow kids to paint as goes right thro page unfortunately would not recommend this colouring book

Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate them, 16 April 2013
Would not recommend as monitor goes into sleep mode and only activates after loud piercing noise not great if child is all snuffy with cold and cant even hear their breathing - wish I bought something else instead.

Rhodium Plated Base Metal Cufflinks, Model 7163
Rhodium Plated Base Metal Cufflinks, Model 7163

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Mar 2013
I bought these for a 40th birthday gift - it was my bosses son so really didnt want to spend a lot but these certainly looked the part was overall pleased with purchase.

New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 26 Mar 2013
This is a fab case seems sturdy enough and fits my Sumvision Cyclone Tablet 10.1 the only down fall is your tablet could very easily slide out the right hand side of case if picked up wrong way - wish it had some sort of elastic clipping at side for extra safety.

Gossard  Wild Print Plunge Bra 34D
Gossard Wild Print Plunge Bra 34D
Offered by George and Freddie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, 26 Mar 2013
Great bra great price I would not have paid full price but paid half price which was more tham acceptable, very comfie good buy.

Disney Christmas Favourites - THIS IS A SINGLE DISC ONLY [DVD]
Disney Christmas Favourites - THIS IS A SINGLE DISC ONLY [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Dec 2012
I was disappointed to realise my purchase was a single DVD and not as advertised, 3 in total.

Thankfully you did cancel 1 of my 3 purchases due to change in product but I was then out the p&p costs to return the 2 DVDs you did send.

Not a happy customer.

Dora's Potty Book (Dora the Explorer)
Dora's Potty Book (Dora the Explorer)
by Nickelodeon

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 23 Oct 2012
I bought this to try and persuade my daughter to start using the Potty but found the stories a bit long and drawn out so my daughter lost interest after a couple of pages :(

Kontrol Ceramic Humidifier X1
Kontrol Ceramic Humidifier X1
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: Kontrol Ceramic Humidifier X1
I was unsure if these would work as well as stated but since I purchase one I now have one in every room in house and my sister has also bought - would def recommend. Thank You

No Place Like Grandmas Wall Plaque
No Place Like Grandmas Wall Plaque

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: No Place Like Grandmas Wall Plaque
I purchased this as an extra towards my Mums Christmas or Birthday but have to admit when I received the product I was extremely disappointed I could have probably picked up one in the two for a fraction of the price - quite cheap looking certainly not what I was expected and would not recommend at price selling at.

Thomas the Tank Engine Stainless Steel Cutlery
Thomas the Tank Engine Stainless Steel Cutlery
Offered by Greens & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Oct 2012
Ideal was fairly cheap and good value for money most of the other set were approx 5 or 6 pounds and therefore recommend this as they all doe the same :) Thanks

Page: 1 | 2