Profile for Bouncer > Reviews

Bouncer

ISS Detector Pro
ISS Detector Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars No data, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: ISS Detector Pro (App)
Utter rubbish. Like everyone else I can't get this app to update the data. It is quicker and easier to use [...] to find iss predictions.

The London Cycling Guide
The London Cycling Guide
by Tom Bogdanowicz

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't have found these excellent routes without this book., 9 Mar 2013
Sightseeing by bike in London can be an amazing experience. If like me you don't live in London you wouldn't think it possible to find a decent, safe route that usually has very little traffic on it.

Find a good route however and you'll be staggered how easily and safely you can get around such a wonderful city. This is why you need to buy this book. The routes in this book are excellent. Some have taken me along totally empty streets whilst just one street away it is absolute chaos.

I especially like the fact that some of the routes can be merged together so you can just ride one route that might be 10 or 12 miles or you can join two routes together and make a route that could be 25 or 30 miles.

To some, 12 miles can be done in an hour so it wouldn't be worth the time and effort but believe me you'll end up stopping and exploring and just enjoying our wonderful capital city.

So treat yourself, buy this book, hop on a train into London and enjoy yourself this weekend.