ARRAY(0xb26d3e64)

Profile for Mrs Patricia Dare > Reviews

Content by Mrs Patricia Dare

Mrs Patricia Dare

Page: 1 | 2
Cutting Gardens: The Complete Guide to Growing Flowers and Creating Spectacular Arrangements from
by Anne Moyer Halpin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 11 Dec 2013
Lovely photographs, and lots of information about planning, growing and cutting flowers. It's helped me to start planning my own 'cutting garden' for next year.

Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Flowers and Foliage for Cutting
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Flowers and Foliage for Cutting
by Alan Titchmarsh
Price: 2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 11 Dec 2013
I love this book, it's informative and colourful, with clear information about planning, growing and cutting flowers. Just what I wanted.

Human Biology (Teach Yourself)
Human Biology (Teach Yourself)
by Deryck Taverner

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative but a little dull, 11 Dec 2013
I was a little disappointed, I was hoping for something a little clearer. This is too much like a school text book for me, maybe I should have got an Usborne book for children with lots of colour pictures!

The Contemporary Cake Decorating Bible: Creative Techniques, Fresh Inspiration, Stylish Designs
by Lindy Smith
Price: 13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 11 Dec 2013
This is a lovely book, great photos, and very useful tips for beginners and more experienced decorators alike. This is a present for my daughter, but I think I will have to order another copy for myself!

Welcome Reality
Welcome Reality
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Welcome Reality (Audio CD)
I was impressed with the quick delivery, and although this music is not to my taste, the person I gave it too was delighted.

PME sugarcraft Foam pad
PME sugarcraft Foam pad
Offered by P A Sugarcraft
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Dec 2013
This has proved very useful for drying fondant flowers, etc., while cake decorating. Inexpensive, too, and I would recommend it..

Sistrionix
Sistrionix
Price: 10.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sistrionix (Audio CD)
I was pleased with the quick delivery, and although I don't listen to this sort of music, the person I gave it too is delighted.

Drenge
Drenge
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Drenge (Audio CD)
I was pleased with the quick delivery of this item, but can't comment on anything else as it was for a gift and not to my taste! However, the recipient loves it.

PME Rose Petal Cutter Set of 4, 15,25, 35 & 40mm, for Icing, Cake Decoration and Sugarcraft
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd
Price: 4.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Dec 2013
These will be very useful, and easier than trying to cut out petals freehand - which hasn't worked very well so far! My fondant flowers are much improved.

Cake Decorating Tricks
Cake Decorating Tricks
by Sue McMahon
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cake Decorating Tricks (Hardcover)
I first had this as a library book, and liked it so much I wanted a copy for myself. It's full of helpful hints and good photographs, idea for some one (like me) who is not that good at decorating cakes and wants to improve.

Page: 1 | 2