Profile for Jan > Reviews

Content by Jan

Jan

Samsung N145 Plus 10.1 inch Netbook - Black (Intel Atom N455 1.66GHz, RAM 1GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, Webcam,  Windows 7 Starter)
Samsung N145 Plus 10.1 inch Netbook - Black (Intel Atom N455 1.66GHz, RAM 1GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love My new little plaything, 20 Jan 2012
I have left reviewing My new little plaything for over a month, so I could use it and have an opinion, I absolutely love it! I bought it really to go out and about/travelling, without having to carry around My larger, heavier 17" laptop, it does everything i want, although a little slow, but going to upgrade the RAM to 2GB to make it run faster, and I will at some point get an external DVD drive. overall, really pleased and would recommend...Happy bunny!
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2012 11:33 AM BST

M010S 4gb White Allwinner A13 Android Tablet PC WiFi
M010S 4gb White Allwinner A13 Android Tablet PC WiFi

5.0 out of 5 stars Tabtastic!, 27 July 2011
Tabtech M010S 7" 2GB Google Android Tablet PC - 2.2 Android Tablet - Flash 10.1 - WiFi , Touchscreen, Epad, Apad, Genuine UK Android Market, Youtube, Angry Birds and Amazon Kindle App I am a first time tablet owner and I think this is great value for money, I bought it to go abroad with so I didn't have to cart My huge heavy Laptop with Me. I am not brilliant with 'gadgets' but I can't put this down, I couldn't find a few of the things pre installed, but a quick email to the Seller (Wendy Lou...who I would recommend to All) it was soon explained (what a Numpty I am) there is so much to play with I'll be a happy bunny for quite some time.