Profile for Mr. Dp Webb > Reviews

Walk in Garden Greenhouse Green House with 4 Shelves
Walk in Garden Greenhouse Green House with 4 Shelves
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jun 2012
The green house is fantastic I can really get on with my gardening, I even use it for cover when its raining.

Apple iPhone 4 16GB Black
Apple iPhone 4 16GB Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't have found better, 20 Jun 2011
My iPhone 4 is brilliant, I have now named it "my pride and joy" and I'm well and truly able to do whatever I can that I could only do on my laptop. I originally ordered a black iPhone but I got white instead so I thought to myself "that's a bonus!" I couldn't have found better. thanks Fedtronics

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary Special Edition [DVD]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary Special Edition [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brillent way to bring back memories, 22 Jun 2009
I was hoping I would find the episode 'How it all began' on DVD but the only results were all VHS, that was until I found the 25th anniversary DVD of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and thats when I was like "Bring it on!" when I recieved the DVD and started to watch it my god it brought back memories from when I was about 5 years old, I've always liked the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and yeah I'm proud to have my own DVD of some of the classic episodes.
I've even noticed that when I watched the credits that it's got some of the voice actors from Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (NGC) and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2) including Cam Clarke (Liquid Snake), Rob Paulsen (Cyborg Ninja/Gray Fox) and Peter Reneday (Ames) and thought WOW! and I'm guessing thats how they started their voice acting Career. I really like this DVD, It keeps my Childhood Healthy and i'd never let the memory die on me ;).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2010 9:22 AM GMT