Profile for busychicks > Reviews

busychicks

Basil Tour Rear Briefcase Double Pannier Bag Heavy Duty Black 26L
Basil Tour Rear Briefcase Double Pannier Bag Heavy Duty Black 26L

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 May 2014
Good capacity - carries all my shopping home.
Easy to attach - having rigid sides helps to keep contents from being squashed.

Zanussi Z4720A  1700w Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Black & Yellow
Zanussi Z4720A 1700w Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Black & Yellow

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 April 2013
I bought this as it was a good price, was bagless and had some good reviews. It does clean carpets quite well, but is obviously not designed for hard floors, as the counter-vacuum air flow is at the FRONT of the cleaner, thus blowing the dust and bits away and you end up chasing them into a corner before you can pick them up!

It is very noisy compared to other cleaners I have had. Although the dust collection vessel is large, fluff and hair etc collects around the filter, blocking the way for further debris to fall into the container and so has to be manually cleared to continue cleaning. I remember the old cleaners (way back!) which held vast amounts of debris before needing to be emptied, so this seems a backward step.

It is of sturdy construction and having the hose so easily available is a plus, but I can't recommend it really.

Melissa & Doug See & Spell
Melissa & Doug See & Spell

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug See & Spell (Toy)
This has been a great hit with my little grandson - educational, and more importantly for him, fun. Well made. Highly recommend.

M-Wave Day Tripper Double Pannier Bags - Black, 30 Litres
M-Wave Day Tripper Double Pannier Bags - Black, 30 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, spacious and weatherproof, 28 April 2013
As I am not a youngster, this has been a wonderful addition to my electric bike. Now I can carry all my shopping home easily, uphill too, without breaking my back or stretching my arms and without using petrol or worrying about parking - so no guilty carbon footprint! Keeps everything dry, and the firm base gives support.

They are shaped such that you don't kick them whilst pedalling. Fitting the base into the internal sleeves of the panniers took a little ingenuity and strength, but once in, they are great and give good support, so that anything which needs to be carried and kept flat survives beautifully.

Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 28 April 2013
I think it is the background taste of liquorice which I especially like. For me, this gives it the edge and a just the tiniest sweetness against other lemon & ginger teas. Very refreshing, and unlike most fruit teas I have tried, it is so flavoursome I can enjoy a very large mugful from just one bag, and then (sometimes) half fill my mug again and still there is lovely flavour.

Gtech AirRAM Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRAM Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Webbasket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner, great service from supplier, 28 April 2013
Firstly the cleaner was delivered very quickly, it was a doddle to just slot the handle in and I gave it an initial tryout. It is light, very manoeuvrable and easy to empty. Being battery-driven gives it an edge - no flex to trip over, or swapping sockets for different rooms. It picks up equally well off a hard floor as it does carpet and doesn't even make too much noise about it.

I bought my cleaner at a reduced price as it was a display model, but didn't notice on its arrival that there had been damage to the box and also the base of the cleaner. I was able to contact the supplier (through Amazon's returns process) and had very good communications with them and very shortly the cleaner was collected, repaired and returned to me, now in perfect condition.

No complaints on this one - very good all round.

Tropical Sun Premium Creamed Coconut 200 g (pack of 20)
Tropical Sun Premium Creamed Coconut 200 g (pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be beaten for value and taste, 15 Dec 2011
I have been very impressed with this, all round. Good price, good product and delivered SO quickly. Being low in carbohydrates it is a perfect addition to my low-carb diet, in fact that was the reason for buying it. Now hubby is tucking in too, just because he likes it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2013 11:09 AM BST