Profile for busychicks > Reviews

Perfectly good

Clipper Organic Instant Freeze Dried Decaffeinated Coffee 500 g
Clipper Organic Instant Freeze Dried Decaffeinated Coffee 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2015
Good decaf coffee - regular consumer

Clipper Organic Medium Roast Arabica Coffee 100 g (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Medium Roast Arabica Coffee 100 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2015
Good instant coffee - regular consumer

Clipper Organic Everyday 80 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)
Clipper Organic Everyday 80 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cuppa, 24 Dec. 2014
Great tea - buying in bulk at a good price.

The Gruffalo Tabard for Children Age 2-4 Years (Blue)
The Gruffalo Tabard for Children Age 2-4 Years (Blue)
Offered by TIDDLYBONG

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, shame about the sizing, 24 Dec. 2014
The tabard was well made and attractive, and would have been just perfect if only it had been correctly sized as advertised, but unfortunately it was far too small for the stated age range. I therefore had the trouble of sending it back and asking for a refund (which was given without question) but then had to start again.

This review couldn't be submitted without a star rating so I gave it just one as it didn't serve its purpose and I have had to find another solution to clothing protection for my grandson.

Basil Tour Rear Briefcase Double Pannier Bag Heavy Duty Black 26L
Basil Tour Rear Briefcase Double Pannier Bag Heavy Duty Black 26L

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 May 2014
Good capacity - carries all my shopping home.
Easy to attach - having rigid sides helps to keep contents from being squashed.

Zanussi Z4720A  1700w Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Black & Yellow
Zanussi Z4720A 1700w Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Black & Yellow

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 April 2013
I bought this as it was a good price, was bagless and had some good reviews. It does clean carpets quite well, but is obviously not designed for hard floors, as the counter-vacuum air flow is at the FRONT of the cleaner, thus blowing the dust and bits away and you end up chasing them into a corner before you can pick them up!

It is very noisy compared to other cleaners I have had. Although the dust collection vessel is large, fluff and hair etc collects around the filter, blocking the way for further debris to fall into the container and so has to be manually cleared to continue cleaning. I remember the old cleaners (way back!) which held vast amounts of debris before needing to be emptied, so this seems a backward step.

It is of sturdy construction and having the hose so easily available is a plus, but I can't recommend it really.

Melissa & Doug See & Spell
Melissa & Doug See & Spell

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug See & Spell (Toy)
This has been a great hit with my little grandson - educational, and more importantly for him, fun. Well made. Highly recommend.

M-Wave Day Tripper Double Pannier Bags - Black, 30 Litres
M-Wave Day Tripper Double Pannier Bags - Black, 30 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, spacious and weatherproof, 28 April 2013
As I am not a youngster, this has been a wonderful addition to my electric bike. Now I can carry all my shopping home easily, uphill too, without breaking my back or stretching my arms and without using petrol or worrying about parking - so no guilty carbon footprint! Keeps everything dry, and the firm base gives support.

They are shaped such that you don't kick them whilst pedalling. Fitting the base into the internal sleeves of the panniers took a little ingenuity and strength, but once in, they are great and give good support, so that anything which needs to be carried and kept flat survives beautifully.

Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 28 April 2013
I think it is the background taste of liquorice which I especially like. For me, this gives it the edge and a just the tiniest sweetness against other lemon & ginger teas. Very refreshing, and unlike most fruit teas I have tried, it is so flavoursome I can enjoy a very large mugful from just one bag, and then (sometimes) half fill my mug again and still there is lovely flavour.

Page: 1 | 2