Profile for Calrayalan > Reviews

Content by Calrayalan

Calrayalan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
TomTom Universal High-Speed Multi-Charger (iPod, iPhone, Smartphones)
TomTom Universal High-Speed Multi-Charger (iPod, iPhone, Smartphones)
Offered by Sunwood-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom stuff normally good but not cheap this is poor quality ., 30 Aug. 2013
A major problem with this is the side metal bits that are too big for a cigarette lighter . They just do not go flush when you insert into lighter unit . As such it won't stay in place to work properly . Thought it might work after a while but in my opinion the strips have been made too long . Whether a one off or a manufacturing design problem I am not sure but cannot see my one ever working properly .

TomTom GO Connect Cable
TomTom GO Connect Cable
Offered by GLOBAL DISCOUNT

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy as a spare or second cable ., 21 Aug. 2013
Same type and length as normal one that comes with a TomTom . I got it so I don't have to move cable from vehicle to vehicle when using another car/van .

Pioneer ASBT200 Bluetooth Audio Adaptor For Pioneer
Pioneer ASBT200 Bluetooth Audio Adaptor For Pioneer

5.0 out of 5 stars Having had to change from Apple phone to Android I needed Bluetooth ., 21 Aug. 2013
With iPhone gone the AirPlay on my SCLX 75 was only good with iPad . So looked to see if I could get a Bluetooth adapter . Now bearing in mind a lot of manufacturer's Bluetooth connectors for car audios are about £100 , I think this is great value at £45 (rough) . Anyway using my phone and this the quality is superb .

TomTom Powered GO Dashboard Mount
TomTom Powered GO Dashboard Mount
Offered by Yakodo - Best-Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Not actually put it on a vehicle yet but design is so good ., 21 Aug. 2013
I noticed a lot of people now like to have a mount that shows no marks on windscreen but I got this so can put on second vehicle and not keep taking everything off and on from vehicle to vehicle . The design is so neat and it actually has a much smaller base than normal mounts . I think this would easily stick on nearly every dash as the base is so small and is mounted by a stick on base . Whether it was a hindsight thought from TomTom to make a different mount but I think this mount should come with all future TomToms . So it is a small base and mount clips into and out of this quite easily and then add the device . You can then take TomTom and it's clip in mount off the car or in your glove box leaving only the small stuck on base on display . You would have to look hard to see the base so I don't think thieves would even think you had a TomTom and of course no giveaways on your windscreen . Whether for a second vehicle or just to deter thieves I would recommend this to anybody . The expense might be worth it just to replace your existing windscreen mount . Just make sure which mount you buy as a lot of them are model(s) specific . This was for a 1005 live but I think it fits a few other models as well .

Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Offered by TTsims/TTfone

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought after two separate iPhones stolen off vehicles ., 21 Aug. 2013
I actually use a mobile more for music and apps than as a phone so my review might not give you the answers . After two £500 phone thefts I thought that I will buy a much cheaper replacement phone and an iPod latest model . Anyway once I got phone I was surprised how good music was that came out of it . I normally play downloaded podcasts or off line Spotify when I drive and phone is only for emergencies really . In fact so impressed that I gave this to my brother-in-law and ordered a Samsung Galaxy S3 for myself as this was supposed to be even better with music . I can honestly say both Samsung phones are superb with music and I used both with the Power Amp app which I found really good . The big surprise to me was the quality as I was now having to use aux in rather than my made for iPhone car audios . But do remember to turn down volume after using aux in as you do have to have it above normal volume for DAB etc. I actually found both phones better than the iPhone which totally surprised me and in the end never ordered the iPod as I feel don't need it now . Of course you can get newer versions of Samsung phones but if you are happy with older versions I would recommend both models as value for money . Sorry not much of a review about their capabilities as a phone .

Poetic Slimbook Case for the Samsung Galaxy S III S3 i9300 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Initially would have only put 4 stars ., 12 Aug. 2013
When I first put phone in it could not get out again . I was even putting it in car dock on phone as could not get it off . After a couple of weeks it is now coming in and out easily . So a bit of patience and this becomes a great product . Great for protecting phone and screen and fits in top pocket easily . Magnetic catch a great touch .

Griffin GB35694 Survivor Military Duty Case with Belt Clip for iPod Touch 5
Griffin GB35694 Survivor Military Duty Case with Belt Clip for iPod Touch 5
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for an iPod ., 12 Aug. 2013
Now know to get strong cases for apple products . This is exactly what you need to prevent the usual cracked screens that I and others have done in the past .

DRiBOX FL-1859-285G IP55 Medium Weatherproof Box - Green
DRiBOX FL-1859-285G IP55 Medium Weatherproof Box - Green
Offered by Delightful-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got these as I ordered two ., 12 Aug. 2013
Was looking for a long time for an outside power supply that protects exterior lights transformer plugs . This is not a power supply but you put your power supply inside it and it is waterproof . Big enough to put power supply and transformer plugs in easily . You can fit a 4 plug extension lead in here as well . Great idea .

50W SMD LED IP65 Waterproof Floodlights Flood Lights Cool White Outdoor & Indoor; Free Shipping by Royal Mail 1st Class
Offered by PMS®

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my niece but I already have two ., 12 Aug. 2013
Wanted LED and this has the power without the consumption . A great product with brilliant light and long term value for money .

Apple iPod touch 32GB 5th Generation - Black & Slate (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Highend Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present ., 12 Aug. 2013
All reviews on this are good and unbelievably small . My niece's husband loves it . The only thing I would say as with all apple products get a good case/protector from day one . I and others have broken too many screens on these expensive products from apple .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13