Profile for Calrayalan > Reviews

Content by Calrayalan

Calrayalan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Frustration-Free Packaging (5Multi Device, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC/Mac/Android)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money and a great anti-virus ., 3 Sept. 2014
A very good sized packet making it easy for postman to put in letter box with no problem . Had the 2013 version of this product and it now works in the background in this newer version . Much better interface than last year . So got this on computer , nexus 7.7 and my phone plus put it on my niece's s computer . Still leaves another device I can put it on as (5) is the limit which is a great number . Found no problems with this either this year or last and no viruses etc. I am sure others also write this but as with all companies doing an anti-virus , don't pay for a second year but buy a new disc each year , a lot cheaper .

Gliptone Leather Cleaner & Conditioner 1 Litre Complete Car Seat Kit
Gliptone Leather Cleaner & Conditioner 1 Litre Complete Car Seat Kit
Offered by Monza

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for cars and home furniture ., 2 Aug. 2014
I had used this product previously in restoring leather seats in my 18 year old Saab that I have had from new . For the Saab I bought the full kit which is a couple more items . I bought this for my sister who had bought an absolute bargain secondhand twin leather seats set for home . As expected it brought up the cream coloured leather brilliantly . You can get cheaper products but this actually cleans then feeds the leather and is a long term winner . It is hard work cleaning then applying final product but results will make you glad you did . So not just for cars but for anything leather . If you use full set for a car the manufacturers will match the colour to your car if you give them the model . This of course is only the cleaning and protection kit .

Panasonic KX-TG8564EB Quad Corldess DECT Telephone set with Colour screen and Answer Machine. (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

4.0 out of 5 stars A five star product with a couple of minor flaws . Brilliantly clear sound both in and out ., 2 Aug. 2014
Bought these to replace another excellent Panasonic set that finally gave up . The only reason not 5 star is that the display is not quite as good as set it replaced . Plus a minor thing , this has a display to show calls on answer phone numerically . I did not have this on my old set but it did have flashing red light if there was a message , I would like to see the two combined but that is just me . Overriding all this is the quality sound that both these and my last set had which is five star . Plus you can bar numbers which is a boon for me as there seems to be an increase in phone calls where no message is left and you can bar up to 30 numbers . Realistically this is a five star product but it is just my minor quibbles making it 4 star .

Vibe Slick Pair of Slick 5-v3 5.25" 13cm 2-way Car Speakers 210W - Super Sound Quality
Offered by Performance Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality speakers as I have found all Vibe speakers I have bought ., 2 Aug. 2014
I have now bought 3 different vibe speakers and found them all fantastic . I am an older person who still likes modern music and wants quality sound . I would not fit a subwoofer in a vehicle as that would be OTT at my age but these are next best thing . I have a 14 and 13 plate vans plus a car and have always upgraded my audio units from the ones when I bought the vehicles new . As my audio units normally output 4 x 50 watts these are ideal speakers and the leap in quality from normal speakers is remarkable . Would recommend these to anybody looking for a reasonably priced higher quality sound in their vehicles .

Stanley 066358 Multi-Bit Stubby Screwdriver
Stanley 066358 Multi-Bit Stubby Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but practical , a great tool ., 23 Jun. 2014
Ideal for smaller places with the bonus of ratcheting action . With extra screw bits in handle , I think it is a useful buy .

Rolson 60379 Magnetic Pick Up Tool with LED
Rolson 60379 Magnetic Pick Up Tool with LED

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy tool ., 23 Jun. 2014
I had something like this many years ago . So handy if like me you are forever dropping screws etc. in the most awkward places . Not 5 star because it won't pick up heavier objects but there are probably more powerful versions of this type of tool out there .

Rolson 28910 Offset Ratchet Tool Set
Rolson 28910 Offset Ratchet Tool Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique tool and so useful ., 23 Jun. 2014
I got this so I could access screws to take out dash mounted van speakers and put new ones in . This item did the trick with it's low profile and is ideal for getting into the smallest gap . The ratcheting action is a bonus but I found you had to hold a finger on the top of it to achieve best results . In my opinion a must have for any tool box especially if you are into DIY and doing your own jobs on anything .

10 Epson Compatible Printer Ink for Epson Stylus SX230, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX440, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW and Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, Printers, 4x T1291, 2x T1292, 2x T1293, 2x T1294 These Cartridges Holds 4x More Ink Than Other Compatibles High Capacity Ink Cartridges
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly on Epson printers, 9 May 2014
I recently tried some epson compatible inks that just kept coming up with error messages . Read online reviews and these were rated by previous buyers . You can get cheaper but these looked value for money . Went in with no error message at all . As to four times usual amount of ink , time will tell . Nothing to do with these inks but have found out Epson printers (I have 2 as one is an all in one for faxes) won't work if even one cartridge is empty . I am sure you used to be able to use a printer when you only had a black cartridge with ink in it . All the more reason to have good compatible cartridges like these .

SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card Frustration-Free packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this a long time ago ., 20 April 2014
It was for a relative and as I have never had any complaints I can only give this 5 stars as I have never had any problems with SanDisk products .

Varilight - Remote Control For All Remote Dimmers - YRC8
Varilight - Remote Control For All Remote Dimmers - YRC8
Offered by 1StopElectrics

3.0 out of 5 stars Been looking for these for a long time ., 20 April 2014
I originally bought varilight switches in B&Q quite a few years ago and have installed them in a few rooms . I still have original controller but wanted to keep it in one room instead of keep taking it from room to room . I cannot find another controller in B&Q so was pleased to find these on Amazon . Still love the Varilight switches and you can still buy these many places including Amazon . Anyway new controllers (I bought two) are smaller than my original remote but to me don't seem as responsive . These come with no batteries or instructions but if you have kept your original varilight instructions then you will have the right instructions for setting up the remote . The thing that did annoy me was seller stated that over £10 spent was free delivery but even though I ordered two to make order over £10 they still charged postage . I just thought not worth pursuing for the small amount involved .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13