Profile for Calrayalan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
5LTR - JOHNSTONES TRADE AQUA GLOSS BRILLIANT WHITE
5LTR - JOHNSTONES TRADE AQUA GLOSS BRILLIANT WHITE
Offered by Samedeal

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product without the usual smell of gloss ., 28 Nov 2014
I originally wanted Leyland Trade acrylic gloss as had great reviews and I had used Leyland acrylic undercoat . Anyway found out that it had been discontinued but why remains a mystery . This paint seemed to match my requirements at a reasonable price but could not find any reviews . It is a great product and well pleased . I wanted water based gloss as my gloss painting always leaves brush marks . This paint can be used with a roller plus you an clean up afterwards using water for brushes and rollers etc.

Cambridge Audio GO Bluetooth Active
Cambridge Audio GO Bluetooth Active
Offered by Cambridge Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sound per pound with portability , Bluetooth and phone charging in one unit ., 21 Oct 2014
Bought this as a present for my niece's husband but just had to try it . I have got a Stream Magic 6 plus a Minx Audio 200 and both are superb . I have tried smaller speakers like the Pure Jongo etc. in the past and found them underwhelming to say the least but they may have improved . As I said have the Audio 200 which is awesome but possibly now just being bettered by Sonos Play 5 (which I have) and possibly others but it is still great in my opinion . I am saying all this as a prelude to how good this speaker is and to me such a bargain . The quality of the sound which will also fill a small room , bluetooth and the great idea that you can charge your phone from this unit's battery through a USB connector plus this unit's portability makes it a five star product for me . Lithium ion battery that is said to last 18 hours on a charge but obviously not checked this yet . At this price could make a great Xmas/birthday present to anybody no matter what age they are at a reasonable price . Good size for portability and could even be used in a vehicle if you don't have bluetooth on your car's audio system . You would just have to be careful where you put it so it did not fall off .

SanDisk SDSDQU-064G-FFP Ultra 64 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card with SD Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine SanDisk and exactly as required with easy install ., 18 Oct 2014
Was a little bit worried as when buying it says item may change . When you read on line most people recommend SanDisk so that is what I wanted . Need not have worried as that is what I got . Straight out of the packaging and into a LGG3 16GB and was working straight away without any set up . Exactly what I wanted .

Xperitus BOS-26U Hi-Speed Quality Micro USB To USB Cable (Pack of 5) 1 Meter Braided Tangle Free [Type-B] Compatible with Samsung Mobile Phones Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Nokia Lumia 1020, Galaxy S3, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch, Sony Xperia, HTC One And More (Green, White, Black, Red, Blue) [Micro USB Cable] Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [18 Months Warranty]
Offered by The Ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and five is a good amount to buy . Great customer service ., 18 Oct 2014
Cannot give a long term review but others speak so highly of these . They look quality and strong and should be of better quality than normal ones . Bought these as I find normal ones start to wear at the join of the wire to the end piece and these look strong in that area .

Tacwise 16G ANGLED NAILS 32MM FOR DC618K (2500)
Tacwise 16G ANGLED NAILS 32MM FOR DC618K (2500)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as required for DeWalt nailer ., 18 Oct 2014
To be honest not used yet but they are an exact replica of my current DeWalt nails . To be used in a DeWalt nail gun that has proved invaluable over the years . Plus a very good price .

Cardale E-king 868 4C Remote
Cardale E-king 868 4C Remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality remote with the right frequency and a battery ., 18 Oct 2014
Had been with only one remote for many years as other one had packed up . Thought that one day my current one won't work and then what ? Anyway looked on line and found the right one and this was it but make sure when getting a remote you get right model . This was it and all you had to do is when you get it stick a connector (supplied) to your old remote and this and it takes less than a minute to sync . Took it out to the garage and worked first time . I found when looking for a remote that there are so many and some that are compatible which left me unsure . Glad I went for slightly more expensive one and this particular one is a different frequency to most remotes . Still a reasonable price and totally happy with it plus comes with a battery .

LG G3 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Android, 5.5-inch, 16GB)
LG G3 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Android, 5.5-inch, 16GB)
Offered by Connected247

5.0 out of 5 stars Had the G2 which I loved with it's so bright and clear screen, 17 Sep 2014
Had the G2 which I loved with it's so bright and clear screen . Could have lived with the G2 as was still totally happy with it . Had a little bit of spare money and as reviews so good decided to get G3 . To date so pleased with it and 16GB is good enough for me . That said the G3 will take a memory card which the G2 did not . I love my iPad and have had iPhones in the past but I think that LG phones are better value for money . To me having both Apple and Android works well but that is me . So definitely a five star product but you may be better off reading a review in tech mags etc. for full spec and details . Most mags I have read rate it number one in the smartphones or at least in the top 3 . Definitely look at it if going for a new smartphone at the top end of current ones on the market .

LG G3 QuickCircle Snap On Case (Black)
LG G3 QuickCircle Snap On Case (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars In an ideal world I would have liked a sturdier front (flap) with perhaps a magnetic catch, 17 Sep 2014
Just right for the features on the LG G3 and especially the Quick Circle . The only reason not five stars is that I don't know how long the flap part will last but I could be proved wrong . In an ideal world I would have liked a sturdier front (flap) with perhaps a magnetic catch . That way if it was also sturdier it would give greater protection if dropped etc. but a good enough product .

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Frustration-Free Packaging (5Multi Device, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC/Mac/Android)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money and a great anti-virus ., 3 Sep 2014
A very good sized packet making it easy for postman to put in letter box with no problem . Had the 2013 version of this product and it now works in the background in this newer version . Much better interface than last year . So got this on computer , nexus 7.7 and my phone plus put it on my niece's s computer . Still leaves another device I can put it on as (5) is the limit which is a great number . Found no problems with this either this year or last and no viruses etc. I am sure others also write this but as with all companies doing an anti-virus , don't pay for a second year but buy a new disc each year , a lot cheaper .

Gliptone Leather Cleaner & Conditioner 1 Litre Complete Car Seat Kit
Gliptone Leather Cleaner & Conditioner 1 Litre Complete Car Seat Kit
Offered by Monza

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for cars and home furniture ., 2 Aug 2014
I had used this product previously in restoring leather seats in my 18 year old Saab that I have had from new . For the Saab I bought the full kit which is a couple more items . I bought this for my sister who had bought an absolute bargain secondhand twin leather seats set for home . As expected it brought up the cream coloured leather brilliantly . You can get cheaper products but this actually cleans then feeds the leather and is a long term winner . It is hard work cleaning then applying final product but results will make you glad you did . So not just for cars but for anything leather . If you use full set for a car the manufacturers will match the colour to your car if you give them the model . This of course is only the cleaning and protection kit .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11