Profile for J. Wheatley > Reviews

Content by J. Wheatley

J. Wheatley "AngelStar" (Hertfordshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Superfoods 101: Incredible Raw Foods To Revolutionize Your Body and Life
Superfoods 101: Incredible Raw Foods To Revolutionize Your Body and Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 April 2013
I love fresh vegetables but I am glad to find a lot of new ways to make them more appealing

4 Pics 1 Word (Kindle Tablet Edition)
4 Pics 1 Word (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 10 April 2013
Great Game, it took me a few goes to figure it out. It certainly makes you think out of the box.

Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard
Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game, 2 Mar 2013
I have been hooked from the start. It is not easy but I love the graphics, & the searches. Looking forward to playing more game's from this company.

All Creatures Great and Small: "If Only They Could Talk" and "It Shouldn't Happen to a Vet"

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1st book by James herriot, 20 Sep 2012
I bought this book in 1972 and as a Veterinary nurse in a veterinary Hospital that was open 365 days a year and 24/7 I found it delightful and at times extremely funny. The first book that ever made me "laugh out loud", it was at times also sad and I found it very easy to empathise with the characters. I worked at the time with a female version of James Herriot so I could understand the situations that arose in the surgery and out on visits. His books will always be my favourites that I go back to when I need a laugh or even a cry.

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover + Clip-On LED Reading Lamp & Kindle Rear Protector for NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet Kindle Cover, 26 July 2012
I had already bought one for my own Kindle from TeckNet and I was very Impressed with the quality especially for the price, so when I bought a Kindle for my partner at Christmas I decided to get another cover from TeckNet for this new Kindle.
It is well made and looks good and the magnetic clasp is very strong. It is well worth the money.

Lillian's Story, One Womans Journey through the 20th Century.
Lillian's Story, One Womans Journey through the 20th Century.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Story, 15 Jun 2012
The book is very well written, I found it difficult to put down once I had started. I was born in 1950 and was still surprised at how much things had changed since I was a child, and I was reminded of a lot of things my parents and Grandparents had told me about the times through WW1 and WW2. This is an excellent book and I would definitely recommend it.

Sling Blade [DVD]
Sling Blade [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Bob Thornton

5.0 out of 5 stars Sling Blade, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Sling Blade [DVD] (DVD)
It is an excellent film and certainly left me thinking about it for a long time afterwards, I would certainly recommend it to others

CRY UNCLE
CRY UNCLE

5.0 out of 5 stars A love story, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: CRY UNCLE (Kindle Edition)
one of the best love stories I have read in a while and I was left wishing at the end that there was more and maybe a second book.
I disliked all of the characters at the begining of the story for many reasons but as the story unfolded they grew on me,if you like love storiesthen this is one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book, 14 Aug 2011
This is one of the best books I have read in a very long while. It is fast paced and makes it very difficult to put down to eat or sleep.
The fact that some of the research into the book is based on fact makes it even more believable and interesting.
We all know that Industrial espionage exists and although this book is based in the Pharmaceutical Industry this is a plot with many twisted turns and leaves you hanging til the very last chapter.
This in my opinion is most definitely a must read book
The Eden Prescription: The war on cancer is not what you think...

Art Academy: Learn Painting and Drawing Techniques with Step-by-Step Training (Nintendo DS)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Art Academy, 22 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Excellent Game I learn quite a lot while I was going through it and it was fun at the same time

Page: 1 | 2