Profile for Dimitar Paskalev > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
KOO-DI Pack-It Pushchair Universal Raincover Red
KOO-DI Pack-It Pushchair Universal Raincover Red

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good product, 24 July 2011
Bought for my ant's newborn daughter. She is very happy with the product. She says it's quality is every good and she also like the style and color. Prompt delivery so very happy with this purchase.

Empire and Napoleon Total War Collection - Game of the Year (PC DVD)
Empire and Napoleon Total War Collection - Game of the Year (PC DVD)
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Empire total war, 26 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
To begin with- I have only tried the Empire game so far ( and not the Napoleon expansion). The game is great. Really- it is quite a lot of fun. It has many similarities with the old Total war games, and in particular with the classic- Medieval. It offers a massive battlefield all over the Colonial world and Europe. Many innovations from the previous games for example- you are researching new technologies in Universities ( and these technologies often are the difference between winning or losing), extended diplomacy options, and the ability to appoint and fire (in monarchies) your ministers (their abilities have direct impact on the performance of their respective branches of the country). The conduct of warfare has changed as well. Elephants and heavy cavalry are no longer the guarantee for victory. Now technological advances such as the 'square formation' or 'fire and advance' hold the key to victory. In my opinion the game successfully combines the strong sides of the old Total Wars and introduces innovations that enrich the game and make it even more exciting. So no matter if you are a total war fan or not- give this game a try. Build your own colonial empire and conquer the new world. Or who knows- maybe you can conquer the new one as well. So just put on your bicornes and........

Battlefield 2 - EA Classics (PC DVD)
Battlefield 2 - EA Classics (PC DVD)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battlefield game, but way behind the 1942 one, 26 April 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It is a good game, no doubt. Modern warfare- new hardware, new opportunities- artillery, supplies, UAV. Flying with the new jet fighters is awesome for example. But there are a few downsides as well. Not as entertaining as the 142 in my opinion. It seems like BF 2 has somehow lost some of the charisma of the previous games. Too linear and similar maps, no variety of battlefields. Additionally, terrorists and the Chinese use very similar war gear. All in all- the game is very good, but not as good as BF 1942 (with its innovations for that time) and BF Vietnam (with its killer soundtrack- best in any game I have played). I will rate it 4 stars, so BF fans should give it a try. As for the other- if You are after a good looking but not too picky in terms of hardware FPS game, that offers massive battles- go for Battlefield 2.

USB Double Dual Shock Joypad Game & Computer Controller - Black
USB Double Dual Shock Joypad Game & Computer Controller - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap chinese peace of s"it, 30 Mar. 2011
DO not buy this. Seriously- don't. It is cheap but also useless. I got mine a couple of hours ago and I am still mad with it! It is not working- windows does not recognize it. Additionally the mini-CD provided with this does nothing to change the situation. It simply installs a joypad customization program that with a non-working joypad is exactly as useless as the joypad itself! Just save Yourself trouble and don't buy this cheap useless peace of equipment...

Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones - Silver
Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Headphones, 3 Feb. 2011
To start with- I am not a professional musician, neither am I a hard-core music fen. However I, like the average user, appreciate the good audio quality. Recently I have owned a pair of JVC HA-RX300 headphones, which were more expensive than these. I also have a pair of Panasonic's RP-DJ600E-K. They are also higher priced. As a comparison I would say that the Sony's are by far the best headphones pound for pound from these three. The quality of the sound is not the same as the Panasonic's- it is slightly worse, but still better than my JVCs. Additionally The Sonys are the loudest of them all- with them i CAN NOT LITERALLY hear my own thoughts.Sony's product is also the biggest from the three. This means that in terms of portability they did not score high. However- in my opinion they are a very good product. For that price- even a bargain. If You are after a pair of reasonably priced, good quality, LOUD headphones, my advice is to look no further and to go for these.

Weight Gain Powder Strawberry 3.5kg - High Protein + High Calories - Low Fat with Added Glutamine + L-Carnitine - Gainer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's early to say abou how effective it is, but it tastes great!, 16 Nov. 2010
Hello guys. I have bought this gainer a week ago( This review is about the STRAWBERRY taste) and now I am writing the first chapter of its review. For now the only things I can speak for are its ability to dissolve and its taste. Both of them are just great. It dissolves very easily in both water and skimmed milk. In addition it tastes like Nesquick strawberry. The only possible drawback is that it is very seat which some of You might find unpleasant. For me it is perfectly OK, so I am very happy with this product at least for now. I will update You with info about its results in a month or so. Cheers lads

Updating the review after finishing two buckets of this gainer. Results- mass gain- Yes, BUT not lean muscle. I tend to put weight relatively easy so I might not be the best test subject. After using this gainer for about a month I have gained about 15 pounds. Unfortunately most of them in fat, although I have jogged once a day for 20-30 min every morning. And because I have not changed my dietary regime it should be because of the mass gainer. So as a conclusion- mass gain Yes, but lean mass- not at all. At least not in my case. So buy it on Your own risk. It might help You getting big but beware if You have weight problems. Cheers

Seiko Men's SNK361 Silver Stainless-Steel Automatic Watch with Black Dial
Seiko Men's SNK361 Silver Stainless-Steel Automatic Watch with Black Dial
Offered by WatchWarehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, not so greatly packaged though...., 30 Oct. 2010
To start with the most important- the watch is lovely! It does exactly what it was intended to-shows You the correct time. Previously I have heard quite a lot of bad things about how inaccurate automatic watches tend to be. At least with my Seiko, this is not the case. It keeps accurate time.
About the automatic mechanism- if You wear the watch for about 2 hours every day it would be enough to keep it going for the rest of the day. SO it is quite good I suppose.
Oh and just forgot to mention something very interesting-the back of this watch is actually made from glass so it is transparent which I find interesting.
But now some drawbacks- first, and most irritating for me is that it shows the day of the week in BOTH English and Spanish. And by both I mean both- You cannot switch between two of them, so You will have the day shown 12 hours in English and then 12 in Spanish. I suppose that if You are a Spanish learner this could come handy for You, but for me...... This is probably due to the fact that this watch comes from the US, and everybody knows how big Spanish is in the US(probably more people there know Spanish rather than English)
The second bad thing is that the watch didn't have a manual included in the box-which for me was a big disappointment. Nothing more to say about that-shame for the excellent watch to be so poorly represented......
All in all a fantastic automatic watch, would definitely recommend to all watch fans and people who are after a new all-rounder more-like-casual watch with some 'formal' characteristics.

Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Offered by EnjoyToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, waked the kid in me!, 30 Oct. 2010
Great game, tuns of fun! Amazing, I have always wanted one of these, just managed to get my hands on that one. And it is fantastic! Not really much to say about it- top product.

Timex Ironman Watch T5F851SU 30 Lap Shock Resistant with Velcro Fast Wrap Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Watch!, 29 Oct. 2010
Very happy with this one! Perfect sports watch. Many functions, great design. Only drawback- the display is not protected with a mineral glass. But still a very nice sports watch at a reasonable price.

Ampro Old Skool Bag Mitt Medium/Large
Ampro Old Skool Bag Mitt Medium/Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with Ampro., 22 Oct. 2010
Good quality leather with some exceptions. Good straps, but one has a small defect. Overall a good product, but by far not what I have expected. My previous mitts were BBE, and the one befor them- Lonsdale. Both of them, I think were about the same quality, if not even better, but were not made from real leather. So a good product but with some very irotating small defects.
I have been refunded the full amount of money for them. Didn't expected that. Very happy with Ampro team. Than You Guys my next mitts are definitely going to be Ampro ones.

Page: 1 | 2