Profile for Dimitar Belenets > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BLU Win HD 5" 4G Dual SIM-Free Smartphone - White
BLU Win HD 5" 4G Dual SIM-Free Smartphone - White

4.0 out of 5 stars because I'm very pleased with it, 4 Nov. 2015
I am owner of the Nokia 630 which dropped to the ground and no longer works because smashed. I'm one step to order this phone, not 630 again because it is larger and more attractive, and the price is the same. But still stop me some things that are very important to me namely navigation for driving. Your opinions here are quite contradictory. Please someone said to me that no problems navigating without having to pay for it. Otherwise I will have again Nokia 630, because I'm very pleased with it !!!

JVL Office Desk Chair Mat Rectangular Carpet Protector 90x120cm Pvc Clear with Grips for Carpeted Floors
Offered by The Great Yorkshire Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
Perfect, amazing. You never feel sorry if you buy it. Strongly recommended. I'm so happy with this product:)

Remington HC365 Stylist Hair Clipper Set
Remington HC365 Stylist Hair Clipper Set
Offered by direct sales online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
This is the best product that I've ever had:):):)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2014
I'm very happy. Cheap but perfect quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor, 12 April 2014
I am very pleased with the product. Excellent quality. I used it to shave your legs and since I had not done 6 months and did a great job. Thanks.

Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder 300g
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder 300g
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Creatin, 12 April 2014
This is the best creatine I've ever enjoyed. Captures much better than the others because it is micronized to an extremely high quality. Thanks.

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Vanilla Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Vanilla Whey Protein Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Protein, 12 April 2014
Great is excellent quality and very good taste. Order Gozan second time and am very satisfied. Thank you very much.

ID Arm Band 8 Colours Security Badge Watrproof Holder (Orange)
ID Arm Band 8 Colours Security Badge Watrproof Holder (Orange)
Offered by Activewear_Clothing_Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Door Job, 12 April 2014
This review is from: ID Colours Security (Apparel)
I was very surprised by the excellent quality which offers this product in relation to its price. I am very pleased and recommend it to anyone who works as a security no matter in clubs or wherever he sits very well in the hand and wears very comfortable. Once I removed the advertising sticker used this part and made ​​her inside so that my license is protected and can not get out. Thank you very much.

MET-Rx Liquid Amino 473 ml Wild Cherry BCAA Formula Liquid
MET-Rx Liquid Amino 473 ml Wild Cherry BCAA Formula Liquid

5.0 out of 5 stars Training, 12 April 2014
Excellent quality and great price. Now I train very full especially after taking the morning on an empty stomach. Thanks.

Comma BF4250M Dot-4 Synthetic Brake Fluid 250 ml
Comma BF4250M Dot-4 Synthetic Brake Fluid 250 ml
Offered by Autoshop Bury

5.0 out of 5 stars DOT 4, 12 April 2014
I changed the clutch on my car and after changing brake oil fell to a minimum. I chose this brand because it covers my criterion for price and excellent quality. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2