Profile for Joanne > Reviews

by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read!, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this to help me out explaining potty training time. My daughter participates by pressing the button and if I ask her what's happening on certain pages she can tell me. Such as "Oops Polly wee'd on the floor'. But then she says 'is OK her mummy will clean it' ha! Yep.
I have given it 4 stars as its a funny book and it does help a little.

Rhod Gilbert and The Cat That Looked Like Nicholas Lyndhurst [Live] [DVD]
Rhod Gilbert and The Cat That Looked Like Nicholas Lyndhurst [Live] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Rhod!, 10 Aug 2013
I have recently become a fan of Rhod Gilbert and decided to treat myself to this DVD to watch one evening. Very funny :)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo Choo Express
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo Choo Express
by Disney Book Group
Price: 2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, 10 Aug 2013
I purchased this for my 2yr old daughter who is a mega fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I was not disappointed! We enjoy reading the book together a lot and the stickers created lots of extra fun and interaction with the book.
I will be buying more.

Summer Infant City Tote Changing Bag
Summer Infant City Tote Changing Bag
Price: 19.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke!, 10 Aug 2013
I was really pleased with this bag when it arrived. I used it everyday as you'd expect to with it being a changing bag, but the other day the strap snapped! As I have had the bag slightly over the excepted return/refund date I am unable to find a way to contact the seller. Gutted that mine broke.

Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" With A Beautiful Organza Gift Bag
Offered by Womanhappy
Price: 0.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 10 Aug 2013
Pleased with this purchase, it is a pretty necklace. My only moan would be that the chain is cheaper looking than what is advertised in the photo and it didn't come in a gift box which, it came on a piece of card in a plastic wrapper. For the price though what can you expect!

Bath Crayons (6 crayons in pack)
Bath Crayons (6 crayons in pack)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun at bath time, 10 Aug 2013
Purchased for my daughter to make bath times a bit more fun! She loves them and they are tradition at bath time now!

Fujifilm FinePix S4200 + Case + 8GB Memory + 4 AA Batteries and Charger (14MP, 24x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Aug 2013
I am really happy with my camera. I bought this on the recommendation of other buyers. I wanted a reasonably priced camera to take quality photos of family days out/holidays.
This camera certainly does the job! I have lovely photos as a result of this camera. It has lots of features to offer (I am still figuring them out). There is a automatic setting you can use where the camera cleverly adjusts the settings to benefit the photo you are trying to take which works for me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, 10 Aug 2013
I bought these for my Oral B Sonic toothbrush. I was a bit dubious when I ordered them but for the price I thought I would give it a go. I am glad I did as they fit well and work fine for me and my brush :)

Jungle Thank You Cards - Pack of 8 Monkey & Giraffe
Jungle Thank You Cards - Pack of 8 Monkey & Giraffe
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Aug 2013
Lovely Thank You cards, very sturdy. Purchased to send to friends and family to thank them for my daughters birthday gifts.

Minnie Mouse Boutique Tent
Minnie Mouse Boutique Tent
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Space tidy!, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Boutique Tent (Toy)
I bought this for my 2yr old daughter, she loves playing in it. When it is not in use, it can double up as a toy box, I put all her bedroom toys in it in, makes the room look tidy.

Page: 1 | 2