Profile for Aileen > Reviews

Content by Aileen

Aileen

Original HP Compaq 18.5V, 3.5A, 65W Laptop Charger Notebook AC Power Adaptor for HP Compaq Presario V6000

3.0 out of 5 stars LAPTOP POWER, 12 Oct. 2012
I got this laptop charger after a few days from ordering but it did not work..contacted Amazon who forwarded my email to supplier who in turn forwarded me a return envelope(after the second request). After a few days I contacted supplier to see if they had received charger back and they informed me that it was being tested and would replace if faulty..next day I received a replacement (which also didn't work) and then the next day I received another replacement which (hooray) did work. Had to contact supplier again to inform them that I had received 2 replacement chargers (at this point I did not know the first replacement didn't work) asking for return envelope which I received and have sent it back. All in all I'm not impressed with this supplier but I now have a laptop charger which works after a what I see as a 'fluke' in receiving a second replacement charger.

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
Offered by NO MORE EXCESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggage Excess - no worries!!, 6 Aug. 2012
Does exactly what it says..a great little item that gives you peace of mind when travelling! Would recommend this to everyone who travels with large suitcases..no more red faces at the check-in!

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cook book!, 6 Aug. 2012
Mary Berry is a great cook her recipes are so simple and easy to follow everything I have tried has been a success would recommend this book for young bakers plus mature bakers!

Hooded Rain Ponchos Set 2 x Adult 1 x Child
Hooded Rain Ponchos Set 2 x Adult 1 x Child

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't purchase these!, 6 Aug. 2012
Thought these would be a good value and wouldn't take up too much room in suitcase when going to Florida..would have been better saving my money and putting it towards better quality ones which you can get in Walmart for not much more! They were hard to get on and because they were sooooo thin I was afraid to pull hard at it out in case it would rip which they did anyway plus it didn't help that the card packaging at the top was stapled through the ponchos!