Profile for AJS265 > Reviews

Sterling Silver Puffed Hollow Star Pendant / Necklace / Pendants / Stars
Sterling Silver Puffed Hollow Star Pendant / Necklace / Pendants / Stars
Offered by JewelleryBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pendant, 6 July 2015
This is to replace a star pendant I had. It is a nice size approx 1 cm in length and it is a good price. Prices at Amazon are usually good.

CHANTI - Letter a pendant in silver and gold-plated sterling silver - Model:81606
Offered by CHANTI

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pendant, 6 July 2015
This is too replace an initial A pendant I had. This has a nice touch with the star too. It is smaller than I expected (approx 1 cm in length) but I am still keeping it and the price is good - and it usually is a good price from Amazon.

Lionel Richie & The Commodores: The Definitive Collection
Lionel Richie & The Commodores: The Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memories!!, 6 July 2015
I saw Lionel on TV recently at Glastonbury. I am old enough to have some great memories of his songs when they were released in the 80's and I enjoyed the songs again when he was at Glastonbury. I did buy his records back in the 80's but thought I will have his CD too - and sometime soon add it to my MP3. Thanks for the good memories Lionel!!

Leifheit Tile and Bath Wiper Flexi Pad with Telescopic Handle
Leifheit Tile and Bath Wiper Flexi Pad with Telescopic Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Positive Reviews, 22 Mar. 2015
Bought for the tile and bath wiper mop - for bathroom and kitchen - it is more expensive than the other brands but earlier reviews suggest it last a good length of time so it works out as good value in the end.

Leifheit Replacement Cover Flexi Pad for Bathroom
Leifheit Replacement Cover Flexi Pad for Bathroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Positive Reviews, 22 Mar. 2015
Bought as an extra for the tile and bath wiper mop - is more expensive than the other brands but earlier reviews suggest it last a good length of time so it works out as good value in the end.

Peanuts 11-inch Snoopy Plush
Peanuts 11-inch Snoopy Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Peanuts 11-inch Snoopy Plush (Toy)
I love peanuts and Charlie Brown and Snoopy is my favourite character and his friendship with Woodstock. This toy is very good value for money, it is well made and very soft and the label shows it is the real Peanuts branded product - excellent!

Kipling Women's Haru Shoulder Bag K15372C21 Black Animal
Kipling Women's Haru Shoulder Bag K15372C21 Black Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Kipling for my handbag collection, 22 Mar. 2015
Kipling is one of my favourite handbag brands as they are good for organisation and the straps and bag are hard wearing and they are water resistant too. I wanted a smaller bag to add to my collection and I chose this one as it looks good too.

Peanuts Deluxe Collection - remastered - Limited Tin Box Set
Peanuts Deluxe Collection - remastered - Limited Tin Box Set
Dvd ~ Charlie Brown
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Peanuts and Snoopy fan and bought this for the good memories I have when I watched these in the ..., 28 Feb. 2015
I am a big Peanuts and Snoopy fan and bought this for the good memories I have when I watched these in the 1970's as a child. This is a lovely set of DVD's - well presented in the box. I bought this partly because of the good review already on Amazon.

Kipling Women's Uki Purse K13341B94 Party Dot Pr P
Kipling Women's Uki Purse K13341B94 Party Dot Pr P

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Uki Purse (Shoes)
This is a good quality Kipling item and I have a few Kipling items that are all good quality. It is for those times when you only want to carry money, cards, phone and keys.

RS-1 NEW! 8-Bit Retro 2.5" LCD 152x Video Games Portable Handheld Console (RED)
RS-1 NEW! 8-Bit Retro 2.5" LCD 152x Video Games Portable Handheld Console (RED)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea!, 5 Feb. 2015
I do not want to spend a lot of money on a games console and the games you have to buy separately for the console, so this was an alternative to that - which I thought would suit me. There are some retro style games I remember from when I was younger - so I am happy! I will definitely recommend this to someone who is thinking along the same lines as me - that they want to have a low priced handheld games console that only requires batteries to be replaced when needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12