Profile for mummasaz > Reviews

Content by mummasaz

mummasaz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yoni eggs, kegel exercise, (set of 3 100% gemstone with drilled hole) (Clear Quartz) In Box
Offered by Jade Eggs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend 😊 Unwaxed dental floss is needed to create a ..., 14 Feb. 2015
I haven't used the jade eggs as yet, however I wanted to write a review based upon the sellers outstanding and speedy customer service.
Would recommend 😊

Unwaxed dental floss is needed to create a loop through the drilled holes. I can see why now, I only had waxed but was keen to try threading them, the wax causes the floss to come undone when pulled.. Cotton wouldn't be strong enough. I'm going to have to wait for my unwaxed floss to arrive.

Will update in 3 months on the item itself.
I read an article about jade eggs. It's like a workout for your pelvic floor, using the correct muscles, many women don't, they use their thighs or stomach. Pelvic toning can be very difficult to master especially with a very weak pelvic floor after giving birth etc.. From what I've heard about jade eggs it seems western society has been missing out on this well kept secret, that other cultures have been using for many many years. As the pelvic floor is a muscle it can be repaired/ toned like any other muscle in the body.
There is hope 🙏

Traditional Classic Twin Lever Gold Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap COLOGNE
Traditional Classic Twin Lever Gold Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap COLOGNE
Offered by Tap Store & More

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty tap my plumber has said the materials used are cheap., 20 Jan. 2015
To look at the tap is pleasing on the eye, like other reviewers, my purchase was based on positive reviews of this item. However my experience has been the same as the other 3 reviewers, who have experienced ongoing problems.
I contacted the seller shortly after the tap was fitted as soon as it became apparent that there was a fault. The handle on the tap fell apart, the screw that ran through the ceramic handle wasn't long enough therefore didn't have enough thread the fix it back on, the thread also was a different size to the thread it needed to be attached to. The tap handle also had become very loose. I contacted the seller early on requesting a replacement, I was told no.. We'll send you another handle. Handle arrived my plumber fitted it, again stating the quality of the tap being poorly made.. On and on it goes, both handle have been tightened again and again they still come loose. This item is unfit for purpose and faulty under the sales of goods act 1979. Seller is extremely unhelpful. It's now 5 months on still living with a tap that doesn't work.
A tap having this many problems within a 5 moth period is completely unacceptable. I wish I had purchased a tap from a local business with good face to face service. I agree with Mrs Hoggs.
Even without the seller being unhelpful, I still would have the expense and upheaval of having to scrape the existing silicone from around my sink, lift a very heavy ceramic sink out of my oak worktop in order to replace the tap.. Yet more expense calling out the plumber again.
Amazon needs to investigate this seller. DO NOT BUY, STEER WELL CLEAR!
Disgraceful! One star for the cosmetic look, lost 4 stars as its cheaply made and sold by a company with extremely disappointing and unsatisfactory customer service. Shocking...

Angels, Gods and Goddesses
Angels, Gods and Goddesses
by Toni Carmine Solarno
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Angels, Gods and Goddesses (Cards)
I love these cards 💛💙💜💚

New! AUTHENTIC ALL CRYSTAL CHANDELIER CHANDELIERS LIGHTING Ceiling Light Lamp Hanging Fixture 230V H 63.00 cm X W 61.00 cm
Offered by Great Chandeliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Chandelier, 11 Dec. 2014
Beautiful, has to be put together. My neighbour liked mine so much she bought 2. Great price for under £80. You wouldn't get that quality at that price on the high street 😊

Nelsons Homeopathic Indicated Arnica 30c - 84 Pillules
Nelsons Homeopathic Indicated Arnica 30c - 84 Pillules

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
Brilliant for reducing bruising/ swelling after sugury, or after a accident/ injury of any kind 😊

Rosemary Conley's Real Results Workout [DVD]
Rosemary Conley's Real Results Workout [DVD]
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Dec. 2014
You need weights a broom and a lot of space to do this DVD because of the step work. Music terrible. Rosemary should stick with the 80's classics which are timeless not steps here today gone tomorrow. When the tragedy track came on I thought " yes it really is"!

Fancy Dress Neon Legwarmers One Size - Grey
Fancy Dress Neon Legwarmers One Size - Grey
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

Arrived on time happy 😊

Women On Trend Batman Inspired Leotard Swimsuit Size 8-12
Women On Trend Batman Inspired Leotard Swimsuit Size 8-12

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Nov. 2014
Item faulty twice. Not as pictured. I wouldn't buy from seller again.

BRASS KNOBS 30MM PACK 8
BRASS KNOBS 30MM PACK 8
Offered by HANDIYLAND

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and good value. I spoke to the shop/ seller on ..., 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: BRASS KNOBS 30MM PACK 8
Lovely and good value.

I spoke to the shop/ seller on the phone that wasn't overly helpful.

Savic 1-Piece Caesar 3 Deluxe Cage
Savic 1-Piece Caesar 3 Deluxe Cage

4.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe cage, 27 May 2014
I'm really happy with this cage, good price and attractive, as far as cages go!
The water bottle leaking to the point of a soaking wet cage in 10 minutes was disappointing, problem solved bought another bottle brand. Only other thing I think could and should be changed is the food bowl. It should be metal not plastic. It loses a stars for these 2 issues.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4