Profile for JackieSwalwell > Reviews

Content by JackieSwalwell

JackieSwalwell

9" Upgraded Dual Core Android Tablet PC - 5 point Capacitive Display Touchscreen 1024 x 600 with DUAL CAMERAS - Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - HDMI
Offered by E-PASSION(SHIPPING FROM HK 14-21 Business Day To Uk)
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the product highly recommended, 20 Aug 2013
When I first found the tablet I was a bit unsure as it seemed a cheap price for what you get. But when the tablet arrived I was really pleased with it, I found it was very easy to use and understand and felt happy with my purchase. The delivery was also very quick as I wanted it delivered before I went on holiday, which was 5 days after placing the order, so paid for the express delivery and it turned up in plenty of time to get it set up before I went. I would definitely recommend this tablet, as I feel it is versatile for all ages as it is very easy to set up, and you can start using it practically straight away. Highly recommended.