Profile for Rachael > Reviews

Content by Rachael

Rachael

LOCOMO Women Girl Fashion Design Drape Layers Beanie Rib Hat Brim Visor Cap FFH010BLK Black
Offered by Fancyqube
Price: 4.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2014
Good for price

Raving Rabbids Travel In Time (Wii)
Raving Rabbids Travel In Time (Wii)
Offered by Entertainment Hub Ltd
Price: 9.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbids, 20 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Kids love it, which is great, must admit I've tried it and like it too, but shhh don't tell my kids. lol

REPLACEMENT HEADPHONES IN WHITE WITH MIC FOR IPHONE 3GS / 3G - GIZMO MILL
REPLACEMENT HEADPHONES IN WHITE WITH MIC FOR IPHONE 3GS / 3G - GIZMO MILL

1.0 out of 5 stars replacement ear phones, 20 April 2012
My apple set worked great until I left them at the gym, bought these as cheap replacement and regreted it after a week as this set broke in one ear after only 7 days, you pay for what you get !

Eylure Dybrow Black (Formerly Dylash)
Eylure Dybrow Black (Formerly Dylash)
Price: 6.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye lash/brow dye, 20 April 2012
Have tried this for some time now and have found for my eye lashes this product doesn't take at time's but for eyebrows works every-time , which is why I've given a 3 star (halfway there).

MySims Racing (Nintendo DS)
MySims Racing (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE
Price: 12.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Game not to be missed, 20 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was purchased as a birthday present for our 9yr old and he loves it, not to hard to play would recommend this product.

The Hunger Games Trilogy 3 Books Collection Set Suzanne Collins (Mockingjay (part III of The Hunger Games Trilogy), The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy), Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2))
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 April 2012
This was purchased as gift and was loved and read through twice within a week by our son who is an avid reader.

Plantronics GameCom 377 Open-Ear Gaming Headset with concealed noise-cancelling microphone boom

4.0 out of 5 stars Headset with Mic, 20 April 2012
Have purchased this for our 13yr old son, tried and tested the "plantronic" brand already with my surround sound set and was impressed to see although this set hasn't got surround sound the sound quality and build have a feel well worth the money.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by Musicland Ltd
Price: 12.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Cod 3 good game, 20 April 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Managed to get a copy of this "cod MW3" for 25 which I think is great price, it is an 18 cert but I cant seem to work out why as its just the same as previous cods which were 16 cert ! anyway good fun worth the price I paid ! (not the 40 that was originally asked)

My Very First Joke Book
My Very First Joke Book
by Kaye Umansky
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My very first joke book, 9 Jan 2011
I bought this for my 7 year old son and he loves it, my son is autistic and this book is perfect for him as the jokes are easy to understand and not to long.