Profile for Lily Ley > Reviews

Lily Ley

Happiness in Your Life - Book One: Karma
Happiness in Your Life - Book One: Karma

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness in your Life - Book One: Karma, 28 Aug. 2014
A little gem of a book that seemed to speak straight to my very soul at a time in my life when I needed to hear these very words. It's inspired me to take a good look at myself, my actions, my beliefs and restored in me hope and faith that I can have a happy fulfilled life and once and for all let go of all the "baggage" from my past and look forward to the future. Totally recommend :)

The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition
The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars The Alchemist Paulo Coelho, 27 Feb. 2014
At a time in my life where I have had so many life changing things happen, not all my choice, I had naturally felt low and out of spirits and hope, and an endless fear of not knowing what to expect with my future, The Alchemist has given me hope once again to not be afraid and to believe in the power of dreams. I found this to be exactly what I needed, at a time I needed it the most.

The Single Woman's Sassy Survival Guide: Letting Go and Moving On
The Single Woman's Sassy Survival Guide: Letting Go and Moving On

5.0 out of 5 stars The Single Woman's Sassy Survival Guide: Letting go and moving on, 20 Dec. 2013
This book was exactly what I needed during my 'life crisis' and it almost felt like a best friend giving me the advice I so desperately needed in order to move on to the next chapter of rebuilding my life. I felt more powerful and hopeful than I had in a long time. Highly recommend this sassy little book.

The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire
The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire

5.0 out of 5 stars The Drowning Guard, 5 Dec. 2013
A gripping novel of a glimpse into life as a woman in the Ottoman empire, the decadence, loyalty and betrayals of the court, the gardens and the reigning Edna Sultan. Very enjoyable, historical and informative. Transported me to another world.