Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

100 Ways to Fight the Flab - and still have wine and chocolate
100 Ways to Fight the Flab - and still have wine and chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh to the lighter side of life, 18 Mar 2014
The book is full of tips. Some tips will resonate, some won't, some are easy, some aren't, some make total sense and some are total nonsense. Is this book the secret to massive weight loss ? Maybe, but quite frankly I don't care because amongst the humour there's some real gems in there that I can stick to for the rest of my life.

How to Make Great Things Happen in YOUR LIFE - A sincere and proven approach to lasting happiness and success

5.0 out of 5 stars A small book with some big gems, 8 Jan 2014
I love this little book. Some of it I already know being LOA savvy, but the chapter on communication and interpersonal skills was an unexpected gem that has come along just at the right time.

Happiness in Hard Times
Happiness in Hard Times

5.0 out of 5 stars Another of Andrew Matthew's books that never fail to uplift, 1 Nov 2012
Having read over and over Happiness in a Nutshell and Follow you Heart for the last 16 years, I recognize some elements of this book; However, there's new stuff in here and this will easily go into my list I call my bibles. I love his style and when the blues have a hold of you, you feel he's right there on the sofa with you, willing you on to a sunnier place. Happiness is something you choose and takes hard work when you are feeling less than par, yet his motivational writing leaves you feeling faith it is within our grasp. As a Kindle owner I shall be putting a wish in for a hard copy on my Christmas list.