Profile for June-Elleni Laine > Reviews

Content by June-Elleni Laine

June-Elleni Laine "My Spirit Radio Show Host" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
by Natalia O'Sullivan

1.0 out of 5 stars I am not happy to endorse the book The Ancestral Continuum ‪#‎AncestralContinuum‬ written ..., 16 July 2015
I am not happy to endorse the book The Ancestral Continuum ‪#‎AncestralContinuum‬ written by Natalia O'sullivan and Nicola Graydon. as the information about me is incorrectly edited not at all accurate and any attempt I've made to have it changed over the past year has so far not been done. I hope the changes will be made as promised and when they have I will feel happier about the book. Very upsetting and disappointing to have emails ignored by authors and publisher!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2015 7:14 PM BST

1.0 out of 5 stars innaccurate, 16 July 2015
I am not happy to endorse the book The Ancestral Continuum '#'AncestralContinuum' written by Natalia O'sullivan and Nicola Graydon. as the information about me is incorrectly edited not at all accurate and any attempt I've made to have it changed over the past year has so far not been done. I hope the changes will be made as promised and when they have I will feel happier about the book. Very upsetting and disappointing to have emails ignored by authors and publisher!

Stypen Creeks N Creeks Classic Fountain - 6 Pens - Assorted Designs
Stypen Creeks N Creeks Classic Fountain - 6 Pens - Assorted Designs
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely nib, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought these to replace the nib of an old pen I bought years ago that I broke... I am so happy the nib fits my old pen. The pens are great to write with and I am thrilled that my old pen is back in action!!

Oven Mitts - Pair - Black + Hot Pan Holder
Oven Mitts - Pair - Black + Hot Pan Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought these because they were recommended by a friend; happy to say they definitely do the job! Good buy highly recommended.

Mediumship Made Simple
Mediumship Made Simple
by Ivy Northage

4.0 out of 5 stars Bringing understanding to the Chakra system, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mediumship Made Simple (Paperback)
Clear and easy to read. Bringing the Chakra system of the left hand path to the west, Ivy Northage writes in a straightforward manner about concepts that aren't easy to understand. I enjoyed working with Ivy when she was alive and gained insights from her channelled wisdom. I must admit at first to wondering why the Chakras here were different to the transitional straight up the spine Chakras, but having worked with these left hand side Chakras for over 25 years, it all makes perfect sense now. Thank you Ivy Northage :D

Pinhole Glasses MSP Made in Germany!
Pinhole Glasses MSP Made in Germany!

2.0 out of 5 stars Expecting better quality for the price, 25 Jan. 2013
Paid extra than the £3/£4 available elsewhere for what I thought would be better German! quality.....They do not look like the picture(where are the silver looking hinges), thin arms and the holes slightly larger than others I have seen, they do the job, but made from cheap looking shiny plastic and they seem very light and flimsy. Not sure how long they will last.

Beaumark BM395 Smoothie Maker turbo blender 700 Watt 1.5L Glass Jug Stanless Steel Ice Crushing Blades

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect smoothies, 23 Jan. 2013
Love the glass jug... nice and robust! Dont like using plastic in food for this was a great buy and good value for such a hardy blender with 700 watts of power. MUCH Easier to clean than my previous version with tap.... won't miss the tap in the slightest. All round good service and care from this seller. If you're thinking about buying this blender I recommend.... just do it :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars eye exercise, 18 Jan. 2013
a must for reading and improving your sight, rather than wearing magnifiers that make your eyes lazy! wouldn't be without them now...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 11:09 AM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars sharp.... does the job, 18 Jan. 2013
these knives are amazingly sharp, be careful not to drop them though as they brake easily if dropped on a hard floor.

Ceramic Peeler - get the durable, hygienic and stainless sharpness at its best
Ceramic Peeler - get the durable, hygienic and stainless sharpness at its best
Offered by Gräwe-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars sharp, 18 Jan. 2013
If you haven't yet been introduced to ceramic blades, you really need to take note.... these blades are super efficient and SHARP... nothing quite feels the same after you have used ceramic, both the peeler and the knife!! Try one :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3