Profile for Alec Bond > Reviews

2 X Serial ATA Sata Hard Drive Data Cable Lead
2 X Serial ATA Sata Hard Drive Data Cable Lead
Offered by vankel

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure they'll fit for you!, 18 Aug. 2012
Before buying this, I read the reviews and found out how short they are (15cm). Which seems longer than it actually is, at least to me. I measured up the gap in my case to make sure it was going to be long enough and ordered these.
When they arrived I was still surprised by how short they looked even having known. However, it fitted in my case perfectly for my needs (my motherboard sata connection was inches from the hard drive I was linking).

Overall: Make sure you know they'll fit your case/needs before ordering. They are short and aren't massively flexible. But, at the time of buying this was the cheapest option and it has worked fine for me.

Heart Burns
Heart Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but not as expected., 19 April 2011
This review is from: Heart Burns (Audio CD)
I did expect it to be mainly acoustic/folk type stuff but it'sTom with a backing band and things. Still a great album :)

iPOD SOCKS - 6 DIFFERENT COLOURS
iPOD SOCKS - 6 DIFFERENT COLOURS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 Dec. 2010
This review is from: iPOD SOCKS - 6 DIFFERENT COLOURS
They're excellent for the price and really not that much worse than the official (overpriced) socks. I have a 4th gen ipod touch and they fit perfectly well. They do stretch quickly though.

Street Sketchbook (Street Graphics / Street Art)
Street Sketchbook (Street Graphics / Street Art)
by Tristan Manco

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec. 2010
Bought for my arty girlfriend and even though I'm not all that arty I loved looking through it with her. Great book.

TeckNet iPod Touch 4 Premium Flexible TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - Argyle Print (Clear)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price., 10 Dec. 2010
Yes the screen protectors are difficult to apply well, but they all are. When applied well they last a reasonable length of time.
The silicon case is good for the price but its worth paying more for a decent one. I prefer to just use an ipod sock.
Overall, very good for the price.