Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
The Scarab Heart (The Involuntary Medium Book 2)
The Scarab Heart (The Involuntary Medium Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved the first in this series, 4 Feb. 2016
I loved the first in this series, however this one did go on a bit and I found the story line was aimed at a much younger audience than the first one. Still an enjoyable read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2016
Quality product and a swift transaction - most happy.

s.Oliver Men's Scarf -  Blue - One size
s.Oliver Men's Scarf - Blue - One size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: s.Oliver Men's Scarf (Apparel)
Lovely quality really happy with the service and the scarf

No Kiss Goodbye: The debut psychological thriller leaving readers emotional.
No Kiss Goodbye: The debut psychological thriller leaving readers emotional.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, bad, 4 Feb. 2016
Not bad, bad, I was compelled to read to the end to find out what happened. The story could have been cut in half, a lot of unnecessary words, a fair few confusing bits of grammar, and some interesting spelling! However, it is a good story line, which does warrant a read.

Cry Baby
Cry Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very readable., 14 April 2015
This review is from: Cry Baby (Kindle Edition)
I shall now be reading more from this author. A very good recommended read. See if you can figure it out before the end!!

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2015
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
Good easy, want to finish in one sitting read. Well written.

It's So Easy (and other lies): The Autobiography
It's So Easy (and other lies): The Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody fantastic, 3 Jun. 2014
An avid follower of G'n'R (I am almost 40 don't you know I couldn't get enough of this book. It's not all Guns. It's personal and it's brilliant. One man going to hell and facing his demons! Coming out strong on the other side. I couldn't put it down. By far THE best auto ("rock star" :-)) so far. I'm pretty sad the book is over. But not the story I guess. If you read on a tablet etc. be sure to go right to the end for the pictures. My love affair has been rekindled.

Where Have I Gone?
Where Have I Gone?

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly fantastic, 11 April 2014
Such an inspiration. Honest, funny and charming. I too struggle with weight and my mum recently passed away at age 57, her obesity was a contributor to her death. Pauline's words are firmly wedged in my mind and have given me a very new outlook and drive to quite the bloody excuses!!
A wonderful wonderful read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 12 Mar. 2014
I purshased a set of these many moons ago for my fire place and was so happy to find another box at a good price. There are a lot of overpriced wall art out there, these are brilliant and delivery was super as well

Plastic Diamond Chain 30mm Wide 3 Metres Long (Silver)
Plastic Diamond Chain 30mm Wide 3 Metres Long (Silver)
Offered by The Box Trader (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not look like plastic, 12 Mar. 2014
Looks like the real thing, really really happy with the item. I have ordered a few times as its cheaper than the metal version and looks fantastic on the cakes that i have made - I will be purshasing from the company again.

Page: 1 | 2