Profile for Wica100 > Reviews

Content by Wica100

Wica100 "wica100"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Trace of Magic: 1 (The Diamond City Magic Novels)
Trace of Magic: 1 (The Diamond City Magic Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous read, 18 Dec 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The author was new to me but I'm looking forward to discovering her other books.

Dirty. Shorty. Funny.Sexy. Witty. One liner jokes
Dirty. Shorty. Funny.Sexy. Witty. One liner jokes

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish, 6 Nov 2014
Absolutely awful. Not funny, just crude and sexist. Shouldn't be allowed on Amazon. I started reading it and wondered how it had got into a joke category. The grammar is appalling - none of the sentences even make sense, let alone supposed to be funny. I'm not surprised it was free as nobody would ever dream of paying anything for it.

Epic Text Fails! 2 - More Funniest Autocorrects, Wrong Numbers, and Smartphone Mishaps

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 11 Sep 2014
Laughed so much reading this that tears are rolling down my cheeks. Hugely recommended. If you're feeling down this is guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face

1000 Amazon Coins
1000 Amazon Coins
Offered by ACI Gift Cards UK, Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Really annoyed with Amazon, 15 April 2014
This review is from: 1000 Amazon Coins
I bought these - originally hit on the 500, but nothing seemed to happen, so I thought I'd try the 1000. The hourglass sat there for ages with a message saying it was processing. I then had a message saying that it hadn't been possible to process it and no money had been taken out of my account. So I spent 62p on getting the extra moves I needed on Candy Crush. However, when I opened my emails and double checked on Amazon, I find that I have been charged for 1000 and 500 coins. Very annoyed.

Alfie's Nine
Alfie's Nine

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Alfie's Nine (Kindle Edition)
I felt this started well and I began to get into it, worrying about Alfie and how everything would work out. However it then ended! Nothing more to say!

Shadows of Bourbon Street (The Jade Calhoun Series Book 5)
Shadows of Bourbon Street (The Jade Calhoun Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying it, 15 April 2014
I'm about 80% of the way through this book and am enjoying it very much. I had been checking Amazon to see when the next one was coming out, so was very pleased to find it. I feel confident in giving it a 5 even though I haven't finished it (it's tonight's bedtime reading) as I thought the other books in the series were well worth a 5.

Wenger WA-7953-02 Patriot Roller 2 Piece Business Travel Set for up to 17 Inch Notebooks with Removeable Notebook Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 15 April 2014
I buy these for specialist nurses in work and have purchased around 10 in the past couple of years. Nobody has anything but praise for them as they are sturdy, hold everything that is required and have a separate laptop bag as well. I will continue to purchase these as and when required for new staff.

Ladies 3 Pair Gentle Grip Contrast Heel and Toe Socks In Black - 4-8 Ladies - Black
Offered by Fashion Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 April 2014
I bought these at the same time as I purchased diabetic socks. These are good and look much nicer than the diabetic ones, which are plain black. The only reason I gave these a 4 instead of a 5 was because there was a slight pull in the top of the sock once my feet started to swell during the day - which didn't happen with the diabetic socks. However, the diabetic socks were much more expensive than these, so I would definitely recommend them to anyone who doesn't have real problems with their feet swelling.

Lotion Applicator With Massaging Head
Lotion Applicator With Massaging Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, 15 April 2014
I need to apply ointment to my back and had a patch that I just couldn't reach. However, this has solved that problem. I can't believe how much easier it makes applying ointment and how it manages to reach the parts that I couldn't just using my hand on my back.

Accidentally...Cimil?: An Accidentally Yours Novella (The Accidentally Yours Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 April 2014
I bought this as I recently discovered the series. However, I must admit that having bought all the books to date, I'm beginning to go off it fairly rapidly and just hope that the next in the series brings me back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4