Profile for J K Stephens > Reviews

Multicolor Amber Sterling Silver Long Earrings
Multicolor Amber Sterling Silver Long Earrings
Offered by Noda

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy earrings., 16 Dec. 2014
Lovely earrings, I am sure that I will get a lot of wear out of them.

Poems That Make Grown Men Cry: 100 Men on the Words That Move Them
Poems That Make Grown Men Cry: 100 Men on the Words That Move Them
by Anthony Holden

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really impressed, 27 July 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband and we were both disappointed with it. There were only a couple of poems that we found particularly moving. I understand that I different people are moved by different things, however we found some of the pieces a little pretentious.

Ultranatura Aluminium Folding Chair, Korfu Series - Basic
Ultranatura Aluminium Folding Chair, Korfu Series - Basic

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely folding chairs, 27 July 2014
Great chairs, really comfortable and smart to look at. Bought four and seriously considering butying another two.

Fitflop Ladies Flare Slide 2 Blue Sandals Size 7
Fitflop Ladies Flare Slide 2 Blue Sandals Size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressy Fitflops, 27 July 2014
I love these Fitflops as they are as comfortable as my other pair and dressy enough to wear in the evening. Love a bit of sparkle!

A Man Called Ove
A Man Called Ove

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 20 July 2014
This review is from: A Man Called Ove (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books that I have read in years. You start out not wanting to like Ove, but by the end of the book you are completely in love with him.
Extremely well written, laugh out loud funny and heartbreakingly sad.
Superb.

J Pillow, Travel Pillow - Winner of British Invention of the Year 2012/2013 (Navy)
Offered by Jensen's Inventions

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for long journeys, 3 Jun. 2014
I bought this as an alternative to the usual shaped travel pillows as I liked the idea that it could be used in several ways.
I used it recently on a couple of long haul flights and long car journeys, and found it to be much more comfortable than the previous u shaped pillows I had tried in the past. The only down side is that it is rather bulky to carry and takes up quite a lot of space in hand luggage.

Womens Wallaroo Nina Hat - UPF50+ Sun Protection (Adjustable)
Womens Wallaroo Nina Hat - UPF50+ Sun Protection (Adjustable)
Offered by sun-togs & rain-togs

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 23 Feb. 2014
My hat arrived the day after I ordered it, couldn't have asked for better service.
It looks lovely and fits well. I have bought it to wear when I go to the Far East in a couple of weeks time, so can't give it five stars yet until I have actually worn it for it's intended purpose. Watch this space!

The Man Who Dropped the Le Creuset on His Toe and Other Bourgeois Mishaps
The Man Who Dropped the Le Creuset on His Toe and Other Bourgeois Mishaps
by Christopher Matthew

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed at every page., 8 Feb. 2014
I bought this book as a gift for a friend, but having read most of it, decided to buy another for myself. So very funny.
Highly recommended.

BLACK AND SILVER COMPACT FOLDING 10X25 HIGH QUALITY BINOCULARS. High Power Magnification Special Anti Glare Fully Coated Optics. Lightweight. Ideal for birdwatching, sport, hiking, camping travel.
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 8 Feb. 2014
Great little, light weight binoculars. Just what I wanted for my forthcoming holiday to the Far East. Should fit easily into my rucksack.

Weird Fish Cruiser Classic ¼ Zip Macaroni (XL, Ensign)
Weird Fish Cruiser Classic ¼ Zip Macaroni (XL, Ensign)
Offered by 54 Degrees North

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Oct. 2013
I have been looking for a replacement for my husbands' favourite sweater for ages. He has had his previous macaroni for years and although he still wears it, it does resemble a dish cloth! When I saw this I ordered it straight away and I am so pleased that I did, it is lovely. Unfortunately I will have to wait until Christmas Day to see the response from my husband. Fingers crossed the old one can go in the bin!

Page: 1 | 2