Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for ruth > Reviews

Content by ruth

ruth

Page: 1 | 2
Warlord (Outlaw Chronicles)
Warlord (Outlaw Chronicles)
by Angus Donald

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 5 Aug. 2013
I recommend this book to all who love 12th century fiction. A gripping tale of warfare and a very "cannot put it down " book.

The Bleeding Land
The Bleeding Land
by Giles Kristian

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Bleeding Land (Paperback)
I loved this book and could not put it down . I feel sad to get to the end but am waiting to read Giles Kristian`s next book. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a bloodthirsty and intriguing story .

Dispensation of Death (Knights Templar Mysteries (Headline))
Dispensation of Death (Knights Templar Mysteries (Headline))
by Michael Jecks
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars a quick read, 5 Aug. 2013
I read so many medieval fiction and this was okay but not one of my better reads. I read it quickly but never felt really into it.

Greyhound Dog Print Burgundy Scarf
Greyhound Dog Print Burgundy Scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Greyhound Scarf., 5 Aug. 2013
Lovely scarf.
Bought as a small gift for a friend . It arrived very quickly and she loved it. Always difficult to find reasonably priced items with greyhounds on them.

Wagg Complete Worker Dry Mix Dog Food Chicken & Vegetables, 17kg
Wagg Complete Worker Dry Mix Dog Food Chicken & Vegetables, 17kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Wagg, 2 Jun. 2013
I have my six greyhounds on Wagg and they eat it well.
It is a good filling food although I always mix fresh meat in with it which they have always been used to.
I have had them on a few different types of complete over many years of having greyhounds as (wonderful) pets. This food is very palatable and they are all looking extremely good in every way. I have a thirteen year old dog who is now quite frail and he is very fussy . He is fed three times daily at least along with chicken or tripe and he just loves this food . , previously I have struggled with keeping weight on him.
I recommend Wagg to anyone with a lot of dogs as it is not only very good it is also very sensibly priced .

Hawkfall
Hawkfall
by George Mackay Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Hawkfall (Paperback)
ALL GEORGE MACKAY BROWN LOVERS..A CHARMING BOOK SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.
i ONLY DISCOVERED THIS WONDERFUL AUTHOR RECENTLY AND AM NOW COLLECTING ALL OF HIS BOOKS.
Such a loss that he is no longer with us.

Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
by Nene Thomas
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 1 Feb. 2013
Given to my daughter who loves this type of art. She loved it and said it is a perfect coffee table book..Really loved the cats in so many of the pictures.

Foldhill Boni-Bix Plain Biscuits 10 kg
Foldhill Boni-Bix Plain Biscuits 10 kg
Offered by Authentic Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars dogs love their treats!, 1 Feb. 2013
I have always bought these biscuits for my dogs but only just started having them from Amazon. The price is good and delivery brilliant

Champion Lindale Ladies Jacket - Size: 14, Color: Cherry
Champion Lindale Ladies Jacket - Size: 14, Color: Cherry
Offered by Socks Uwear®

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as I expected, 1 Feb. 2013
This coat was a gift for my daughter so I wanted it to be good. Sadly I was very disappointed with the finish of this coat., skinny bits of velcro instead of poppers down the front plus a bit mean on the cut .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars MQ 23 Great footwear, 26 Dec. 2012
I received these boots in double quick time. I am very happy with them and so pleased with the material they are made from as I am a strict vegetarian and now not wearing any leather. They were reasonably priced and fit just great . I recommend them to anyone who does not want to wear leather and yet have stylish and comfortable boots to wear/

Page: 1 | 2