Profile for Peter > Reviews

Content by Peter

Peter

Plastic replacement drawer runners, 3 dowel - 17mm (1 pair)
Plastic replacement drawer runners, 3 dowel - 17mm (1 pair)
Offered by Home Fittings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Excellent service!!, 23 Mar 2014
The drawer runners arrived within days and fitted my drawer perfectly. Great technical drawings ensured I selected the correct product. These online companies providing simple products are life savers - where else would you buy something so simple, yet necessary to save a piece of furniture. Online companies selling simple plastic products fairly cheaply and dispatching them in good time, I salute you!

What the Dog Saw: and other adventures
What the Dog Saw: and other adventures
by Malcolm Gladwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Malcolm Gladwell - What the god saw., 1 Sep 2010
Malcolm is great writer who shows a very original approach to a very wide range of subjects. If I had to compare it, I would say he is similar to Freakanomics. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It is very stimulating.

My Name is Daphne Fairfax: A Memoir
My Name is Daphne Fairfax: A Memoir
by Arthur Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Arthur Smith - My Name is Daphne Fairfax, 1 Sep 2010
This book is absolutely superb. Arthur should write more books and should attempt an novel asap. He has such a warm and understanding style of writing. The book is very funny but in a very affectionate way. Arthur clearly embraces his past and the rich tapestry of his life. Even though it has had its up and downs, and some extremes, I don't get the impression that he regrets a single minute of it. His writing about his parents is very affectionate and kind. Arthur is wonderfully warm writer. This book is very uplifting and should be read by all, especially if you've been round the block a few times as you can compare notes. Well done Arthur - please write more!!