Profile for Agapanthus > Reviews

Content by Agapanthus

Agapanthus

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
NEW! Luxury High Grade innovative travel pillow- Memory foam travel pillow/aeroplane pillow/ neck pillow with washable velour cover, Navy. Come with a handy travel bag - compresses to 1/3 of original size! REALLY does what its supposed to!
Offered by Travel Ready Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good: hoping this will be the last travel pillow I buy!, 5 Jun. 2016
Not used it en route just yet, but I like it so far. Good firm memory foam, very sturdy, yet rolls up to put in the bag. Will this be the final product I use on my long-distance coach travels? I'll report back!

Russell Hobbs ILLUMINA - electric kettles
Russell Hobbs ILLUMINA - electric kettles
Offered by EStore99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice kettle with some reservations, 4 Jun. 2016
Very nice kettle with all it's flashing lights - but - two things against it: one is the noise. It sounds very powerful and I was quite surprised by this. When my previous kettle had boiled you heard a firm click as it switched off, this does not do that, but you obviously get used to it. The other thing is the lid button which doesn't always work. I'd prefer a reassuring click and the lid to open just when I want it to, not this soft, frustrating disobedience. I'll get used to it, I'm sure, and I do like that it has a stainless steel interior (apart from the plastic lid), it's fast, and it pours well. Although it has the same capacity as my previous cheap kettle, this stands higher (measures 26 cm) and is chunkier, less elegant, more industrial, and heavier.

Croco® Universal Super Chocolate Block Digital Camera Case (With neck strap) - Royal Blue
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and just the job, 4 Jun. 2016
The product is good. It is soft, which is what I wanted, with plenty of room for the camera - and for a spare battery, and will probably do for a slightly larger camera in the future. It looks well-made and has a neck strap (or you can slide it onto a belt if you prefer) with a double zip, so you can remove the camera with the case still hanging nicely round your neck. Very pleased so far and exactly what I wanted.

RETRO JELLY SANDALS LADIES WOMENS FLAT GIRLS SUMMER BEACH FLIP FLOPS SHOES SIZE (UK 6 , Aqua)
Offered by shop online 1992

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, and bought for pebbly beach holiday, 4 Jun. 2016
Very pretty. I bought them to be worn on the beach, either on a pebbly beach or on hot sand. And if they don't survive getting wet, then so be it. In the meantime, they are very pretty indeed. They did smell very plasticky when they arrived.

Zoggs Women's Terrigal Speed Back Swimming Costume
Zoggs Women's Terrigal Speed Back Swimming Costume
Price: £15.00 - £35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Unlined and rather thin material, 27 May 2016
This is rather thin material and not particularly flattering. There is no lining (at bust level) or tummy control. I am a size 14 and the 16 fits, although I have not yet swum in it to check whether it rides up. All in all, it's only OK and I wouldn't buy it again.

Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Case, FEING PU Leather 360 Degree Rotating Case Smart Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" SM-T550/T551/T555, with Stylus x1 & Screen Film x1 & Cloth x1 Included, (#XZCH) Pattern BB005
Offered by Fire Color

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the design and fits the tablet nicely, 24 May 2016
Ordered 17th May and it arrived on 24th May. It is really beautiful and appears fairly strong and practical (it weighs 232 g). Your tablet clicks in the tabs and I would prefer a reassuring click. It doesn't feel very secure, but I've just given the tablet a hard shake for experimental purposes and it didn't fall out! In order to take a photograph in the case, however, you have to swivel the tablet around and then the case flaps around a bit. Easy enough though. I am beginning to be annoyed by two things: the first is the swivel, the tablet swings round rather easily if you are moving the tablet in the stand position, and the other is that the tablet does slip in the ridges a bit: it would be better if the ridges were rather deeper. Oh, and by the way..... "PU leather" is nothing to do with "leather": I wish that people would be clearer about that. "Leather" is not "PU Leather", or "Vegan Leather" or whatever.

Oxygen Aqua Pura Collagen Facial Mask with Sesame, Jojoba, Flaxseed Oils and Chamomile 100ml
Offered by Genetica Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be beneficial, 24 May 2016
Used the mask twice so far (am too lazy to manage this daily, despite good intentions). My skin is incredibly soft for a good while afterwards, and does feel as if the face mask is beneficial. Re the packaging: per the photo it is quite a wide, largish pot with a lid of course and then one of those protective lids beneath it. I find the little tab very difficult to manage and have to use eyebrow tweezers to pull it away from the cream (the cream is a softish cream and creates a bit of a vacuum). I put too much on the first time, and left a bit longer than instructed, and my skin was rather red (but that had died down by the next morning and my skin felt wonderful). Should last quite a while.

Eye Mask. Anti-Aging. Ultra-soft Silk Mask, Copper ion Sleep Mask by Sleep Fountain. Get an Sleeping Mask Facial & Beat Insomnia. Luxury Box, Copper Ion Anti Wrinkle Tech. For Home, Travel, Men, Women. Sleep better and look great. Clinically proven.
Offered by AussieSprung

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully packaged and a great little product, 24 May 2016
I hadn't known I needed this! I do, however, have quite a lot of light in my bedroom (using my tablet as a clock and lighting from outside), and this is very successful in keeping out any light (I first tried it when it arrived in daylight and couldn't see any light coming through). It's quite comforting to plunge yourself into sleepy darkness, and easy enough to raise the mask when you do want to see the time before turning over to go back to sleep! I have kept it on the original tightness so it is quite tight which I like, and doesn't slip off during the night. So, it does the job it's designed for - but in such a comfortable and lovely way. The material and workmanship is excellent: wear the black side towards you. As for the packaging: as others have said it is wonderful. A beautiful black box; black tissue paper. The mask is in a plastic re-seal bag (for travel etc), and you get the the earplugs; I always take earplugs when I travel anyway. This would make a super little gift and congratulations to the seller for this great little product. Per other reviews, I have yet to see any advantage with the copper, but I live in hope and expectation....

iTALKonline Vodafone Smart Speed 6 Green PU Leather Executive Multi-Function Wallet Case Cover Organiser Flip with Credit / Business Card Money Holder Integrated Horizontal Viewing Stand
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo misleading, but still a nice product, 24 May 2016
I bought this because of the horizontal picture as I wanted to use the phone as a clock (incidentally using the Clock ICS app if you are on Lollipop and want the old clock back), but actually when it arrived it hadn't been designed to do this. You just push it into place and it doesn't really stay there and leaves a crease. Apart from that, it is a much stronger apple green than the photo. Nevertheless, it fits perfectly and was easy to slip the phone into: was cheap and pleasant enough.

Mira 1.1605.167 1.25 m Response Chrome Plated Shower Hose
Mira 1.1605.167 1.25 m Response Chrome Plated Shower Hose
Offered by PlumbworldUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 May 2016
Worked fine and was easy for me to change from the old to the new.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10