Profile for vickie-Louise > Reviews

vickie-Louise

PINTOY - Workbench
PINTOY - Workbench

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: PINTOY - Workbench (Toy)
Fabulous workbench, my son got this for his 3rd Birthday and he loves it, so much nicer than the plastic ones, and will last for years, great toy great price!!

Diesel Baby Surfer Dolomite SC Girls Shearling Boot Tobacco AX3 PR753 H2364 10 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning, 11 Jan 2011
I have bought these boots for my Daughter and they are gorgeous, much nicer than they look and softer, she is going to love them.
I'v even ordered myself a pair, can't wait to get them! Great price too!

Pintoy Wooden Fire Engine
Pintoy Wooden Fire Engine

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Dec 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Fire Engine (Toy)
My son got this for xmas along with the fire station and fire fighters, unfortunately I will be sending it back, it has been really poorly put together, and where the dowells have been put in the wood has split, some screws were only half screwed in and glue stains all around the dowells.
Very disappointed as the fire station and fire fighters are great.
My son has a lot of Pintoy toys and I WILL be re-ordring him another to go with his station etc, just hope its a lot better than this one!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 30 Dec 2010
I have actually bought these boots for my son, even though it states for girls, I dont see why boys cant where them? they are bright red and so cute that I couldn't resist them.
My son is a size 9 so I bought a 10, and they are fine with room for him to grow.
Great price, my son lives in his ugg boot usually so he loves these, he calls them his snuggly boots.
Every child should have a pair - so warm!