Profile for Trulies > Reviews

Content by Trulies

Trulies

Black Water Resistant Lounger Pad for Resol Master and Marina Sun Lounger - 2 Pack
Offered by House Keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Aug 2014
Really comfortable cushions and well made. The shower-proof fabric is obviously a real bonus during our British Summers. Great choice of colours too.

The Wet Set 262 x 175 x 56cm Swim Centre Family Pool
The Wet Set 262 x 175 x 56cm Swim Centre Family Pool
Offered by Appods

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this pool!, 6 Aug 2014
This pool is super easy to set up - just a couple of minutes to blow up with an electric pump, and it takes us about an hour to fill up as our water pressure is not great. We had a larger inflatable pool last year (10ft), but after a few weeks we could not be bothered with the filter and it contained so much water it was a real chore to empty it. This pool is a perfect size for a couple of adults to sit in/kids to splash about in, and you can easily drain the water out, let the air out and pack it away until the next warm weekend. It feels really sturdy when up, holds its shape nicely, and you can comfortably sit against the walls. I love the way the outer sides are clear so when the sun shines through it all you see is the cool lime green interior of the pool. It is great value and great fun and I would really recommend it!

Belli® Womens XL Italian Genuine Nappa Leather Shopper Shoulder Bag Black - 35-42x30x16 cm (W x H x D)
Offered by belli-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Really spacious and stylish bag, 26 Mar 2014
The leather is really nice and the bag is incredibly roomy. The three outside zipper pockets are an absolute bonus - I use the front outside pocket for my phone and keys, and I pop my train ticket and headphones in the side pockets - saves having to rummage in the depths of the bag when you need to find them quickly. Delivery was prompt and exactly on time. This is my main handbag now - I just love it!