Profile for fussybuy > Reviews

Content by fussybuy

fussybuy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Samsung Universal Soft Leather-Effect Smartphone Pouch Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Y and Galaxy W - Black
Offered by PowerSolutionsOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Nov. 2014
Totally amazing! Brilliant value and quality! Can't recommend it enough. Probably bought this about two years ago now and it still looks like new - even after rolling around in the bottom of my bag, with all sorts of things on top of it. Needless to say, it has protected my phone perfectly!

The Healing Book: Facing the Death-And Celebrating the Life-Of Someone You Love
The Healing Book: Facing the Death-And Celebrating the Life-Of Someone You Love
by Ellen Sabin

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic way of reaching out to bereaved children., 18 Nov. 2014
As a Teaching Assistant in a primary school and, having completed a Bereavement for Children course, I have found this book to be extremely useful. I filled parts of it in with a ten year old boy, whose Grandfather had recently died. They had been very close and he was finding it difficult to cope and to talk about it. This book gave him the opening to talk, if he wanted to but to also do something practical, that he could keep, in memory of the good times he and his Grandfather had shared together. After a few weeks he seemed much more accepting of the death and happily took the book home, to add more things to and to share with his parents. it has been such a useful book that the school has now ordered two more so we can always have them available.

Home Valet Dust Genie
Home Valet Dust Genie
Offered by prltrading

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought it!, 18 Nov. 2014
Perfect for picking up dust in the most awkward of places. Have even used it on my daughter's black (yes, I know!!), flock wallpaper, which really shows the dust. Makes it look like new. Thought it might be a pain removing the dust but, a quick, vigorous shake through the window and it's good as new!

The Sock Exchange Weekender Socks - 6 Multi Coloured Oddsocks UK 6-11
The Sock Exchange Weekender Socks - 6 Multi Coloured Oddsocks UK 6-11
Offered by etailz UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright but didn't last very long., 18 Nov. 2014
Lovely, bright socks, which my partner loved. However, they only lasted about three months, before the toe part started to wear through. Yucky as it may sound - I did check he was keeping his toe nails cut so, that wasn't the reason why!

Measuring Spoons Set 6
Measuring Spoons Set 6
Offered by KD & Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy little spoons., 18 Nov. 2014
Bright and sturdy but, depending on the jar or bottle, it is sometimes impossible to fit the spoons inside the neck, to retrieve the food/syrup, etc.

Joules Fairdale Sweatshirt - French Navy Stripe
Joules Fairdale Sweatshirt - French Navy Stripe
Offered by 54 Degrees North

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 18 Nov. 2014
Brilliant quality and perfect fit. All at a knockdown price! I wouldn't normally buy Joules clothing, as I think it is ridiculously priced so I snapped this up, when I saw it advertised and am very glad I did. It is casually comfortable and hides a multitude of sins!

PestBye Advanced Plug In Spider Repeller Deterrent - Whole House - Get Rid of Spiders
Offered by Primrose

1.0 out of 5 stars A total waste of money!, 18 Nov. 2014
I bought this after reading the many reviews and hoping upon hope that the positive ones were the most accurate. I was tempted, when I ordered, to buy several to plug in at different locations around the house. I am so glad I didn't!! It was a total waste of money! So much so that one day I even spotted one of the horrible eight legged creatures, sitting about 5 cm's above the gadget, absolutely unaffected by it. Over the weeks there was no reduction in spiders within the vicinity of the plug-in deterrent at all. Seriously, don't bother!

Sakkas 477 Natasha Sequin Tie Dye Blouse - Emerald Green - One Size
Sakkas 477 Natasha Sequin Tie Dye Blouse - Emerald Green - One Size
Offered by Sakka's

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have realised., 7 Aug. 2014
I really should have realised that, if an item is advertised as, one size fits all, it will probably either drown someone or, as in my case, look as tight as a sausage skin on you and mould itself to all the 'curves' you'd rather it didn't. Pretty material but definitely not for me, being a size 16!

Would possibly recommend it to some of my sylph-like friends!

Butter Buds Low Fat Dried Butter Granules 2g x 40 (Ideal for Jacket Potatoes)
Butter Buds Low Fat Dried Butter Granules 2g x 40 (Ideal for Jacket Potatoes)
Offered by Clover Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 25 May 2014
As I am following the Slimming World diet, these sachets come in very handy, as a replacement for a buttery taste. I tend to just use them on baked potatoes or sprinkled over new potatoes. I really like the taste but my partner hates them!

Mellow Magic
Mellow Magic
Offered by positivenoise

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay., 25 May 2014
This review is from: Mellow Magic (Audio CD)
Lots of tracks I haven't heard of but a good variety. Good price though and still glad I bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4