Profile for barry jarvis > Reviews

Content by barry jarvis

barry jarvis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Karrimor Mens Bodmin Low lll Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Shoes K606-BLC-157 Black Sea 10 UK, 44 EU, 11 US
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a really comfortable pair of walking shoes that fit me perfectly and ..., 14 Sep 2014
They are a really comfortable pair of walking shoes that fit me perfectly and have good grip over difficult ground.

Rough Crossing
Rough Crossing
by Tom Stoppard

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheres the sick bag!, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rough Crossing (Paperback)
Needed this script which i had never read before because I'm designing the set for a production shortly. Very funny play.

CULTURAL MUSIC FRAGSON PIANO MUSIC HALL SUMMER PARIS FRANCE RETRO POSTER 1629PY
CULTURAL MUSIC FRAGSON PIANO MUSIC HALL SUMMER PARIS FRANCE RETRO POSTER 1629PY
Offered by Fine Art Print UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jan 2014
Delivered very promptly. Very nice period poster. Will look good on the set that I am designing for Rough Crossing!

Absolute Hell
Absolute Hell
by Rodney Ackland

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant play!, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Absolute Hell (Paperback)
I don't know why I have to write a review about a play written years ago and that i read also years ago! I just wanted a new script.

The Dresser
The Dresser
by Ronald Harwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Next week we play in Colwyn bay!, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Dresser (Paperback)
I worked on the original production of this amazing play and bought this script to replace my script that I had misplaced.

Touched (Nick Hern Books)
Touched (Nick Hern Books)
by Stephen Lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written play., 31 Oct 2013
I have known this play for a couple of years now and each time I read it find something new. i directed it in 2012 with a young student cast and propose to direct it again with mature cast this time. I can't wait!

Waiting for Godot: A Tragicomedy in Two Acts
Waiting for Godot: A Tragicomedy in Two Acts
by Samuel Beckett

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe they are still waiting for Godot!, 16 Oct 2013
What can one say about this ground breaking play? Superb! A good clean copy and and I didn't have to wait for long!

The Entertainer [DVD] Starring Laurence Olivier, Brenda De Banzie and Joan Plowright (2010)
Offered by Import-DVD-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting film noir., 16 Oct 2013
I find the copy to be a little murky. It is however an interesting interpretation of the play. Some excellent performances from a stellar cast. Delivered on time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and waterproof an excellent coat for the British winter!, 16 Oct 2013
This jacket is both very warm and extremely water prove. I I find it very comfortable to wear and am delighted with my purchase. I can't wait now to get my dog! I shall be happy to walk him in the wet wearing this coat. The coat was delivered before the expected date and as i was not in the delivery man had the foresight to leave it with my neighbor. Excellent service all round.

Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris
Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris

5.0 out of 5 stars Tres Bon - ca m'interesse, 30 Sep 2013
How can you not love the fantastic Jacques Brel. A truley great rendition of his epic songs from a stellar cast.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3