Profile for havanama > Reviews

Content by havanama

havanama

Page: 1 | 2
* LITTLE SMALL DOG & CATS * EXTRA-SMALL LED FLASHING COLLAR FULL PLAIN DESIGN CARTOON BOY MOUSE BADGE * 8 COLOURS * ~ StrikingGear ~ (YELLOW)
Offered by StrikingGear

4.0 out of 5 stars effective and visible collar, 2 Dec. 2014
Excellent for finding a dark brown cat in a dark garden. The yellow one is nice and bright, and I have it on the constant light as my cat wasn`t keen on the flashing setting. My Havana is 6 months old and as an oriental-type cat has a thin neck. The collar does tend to hang even on the tightest setting and does not have a quick release elastic inset, so he only wears it when I need to see him at night. The light pack is fairly large so I don`t think it could be worn all the time, also it would be dangerous if the cat got caught by the neck as it could not escape by the collar expanding. I also found the catch difficult to open with the cat squirming at the same time. It usually ended with him squeezing out anyway! Even so, for short times of wearing, like walks, it is good value and effective, it was just what I wanted.

Single Key finder / Locator v3 - never lose your keys again
Single Key finder / Locator v3 - never lose your keys again
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value effective key finder, 2 Dec. 2014
As someone who is always losing their keys this is great. I keep the button to be pressed stuck on the telephone by the door, and can easily hear the loud beep from your keys. I just wish I could have one attached to all the other things I keep losing! Good value.

A Parcel Of Steeleye Span (Their First Five Chrysalis Albums 1972-1975)
A Parcel Of Steeleye Span (Their First Five Chrysalis Albums 1972-1975)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value disc set, 2 Dec. 2014
Great three disc set for lovers of Steeleye Span. All the old songs on here plus some I`ve never heard . Replaced my long playing records and old tapes very well.

Just Visiting [DVD] [2002]
Just Visiting [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Jean Reno
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

4.0 out of 5 stars funny film for families, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Just Visiting [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
This film was enjoyable and funny, no bad language or sex. However, I saw the French version of this first and although that has to be watched with English subtitles the setting and storyline was slightly different and funnier. However good for a laugh watching medieval men coping with modern life.

3 Pack Of Womens/Ladies Underwear 1x1 Ribbed Full Size Briefs 100% Cotton White, XOS Hips: 46"-48" (117-233cms)
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit briefs, 2 Dec. 2014
These briefs are great for ladies who want things that reach their waist! They also have legs that stay on your leg line and don`t become hipsters! Just be aware that they do shrink slightly with washing so perhaps think of having a size bigger than you normally take. I used to be able to buy these on a local market, but then they disappeared, so I was worried that these might be different to those I normally purchased, however they are exactly the same as all the others and suit me very well.

Earthing Mat Barefoot NEW
Earthing Mat Barefoot NEW
Offered by BEP Technology Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant product, 17 July 2014
After purchasing an earthing sheet, I loved it so much I bought the earthing mat and sit with my feet on it at night whilst watching the television. Since using it and the sheet the terrible pain I had in an arthritic knee that was ready for surgery , has gone completely! I am also sleeping each night whereas before if I got three hours a night I thought that was good. I fall asleep quickly, and if I wake in the night I`m off again in no more than ten minutes. I would heartily recommend this product. I was desperate with my knee pain, and didn`t have time for a replacement nor the inclination.... now this means hopefully I can make my knee last longer than I expected. I LOVE this product, try it and see if you have the same relief I have had, my arthritis - all over - is much improved.

Waves: The Sounds of Britain's Shores (British Library Sound Archive)
Waves: The Sounds of Britain's Shores (British Library Sound Archive)
by National Sound Archive
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Real British waves!, 17 July 2014
This is a well recorded cd that is definitely NOT recorded on a loop! I have had discs that you can sense after a few minutes the same sounds over and over again and that drive you mad like Chinese water torture! This is clearly recorded live. I love the first track as it is a shingle beach and you can hear the stones rolling back and forth as the waves pull them. There is one track that is quite quiet- calm sea - but it`s near the end and by then if you are playing it to sleep by, by then you`ll probably BE asleep! I hate things with music over, but this is just the noise of the sea, and not only that - British Sea!! Not the huge Pacific rollers that you get on most cd`s, just ordinary waves and slopping water round rocks. I sleep to this every night. I would recommend it if you want JUST sea noises.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2014 5:18 PM GMT

Earthing and Grounding Sheet (1/2 sheet for king-superking)
Earthing and Grounding Sheet (1/2 sheet for king-superking)
Offered by BEP Technology Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars IT REALLY WORKS!, 17 July 2014
Being a terrible insomniac and also arthritic I was delighted when this did exactly what was claimed IMMEDIATELY! My son had purchased one for him and his wife and recommended it as a cure for insomnia, and said it was also useful for arthritis. When I received it I read that it could help all kinds of inflammatory conditions, and as I was contemplating surgery for my knee, being so painful I could hardly walk, or sleep, I thought I`d give it a try. The very first night I slept for four hours at a run! I woke up but then instead of tossing and turning till dawn I went off to sleep after about ten minutes and didn`t wake up until the alarm went !I couldn`t believe it! Not only that but the pain in my knee was greatly reduced, and after about a week the pain disappeared completely. I wouldn`t have believe it if it hadn`t happened to me, I was so happy. I also purchased a earthing pad, and sit in the evening with my feet on it while I watch the television. Now after some weeks I still have no pain in my knee, I sleep nearly every night and feel rested and alert in the morning, and brainier!!! I would heartily recommend this to anyone with arthritis or insomnia, I feel a different person after years of pain!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2015 12:57 PM BST

Jarrow True CMO (60 Capsules)
Jarrow True CMO (60 Capsules)
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it claims, 10 Feb. 2014
CMO is FANTASTIC! I have suffered from increasingly bad arthritis for nearly 40 years , mainly in my hands and knees, then 8 years ago I had a boating accident and really hurt my right knee. Being told 4 years ago I needed a new knee, the specialist said to try and hang on as long as possible - it was getting unbearable, in constant pain, hardly being able to walk, then I was forced to nurse my dying mother so had no time for a new knee, I was desperate! Then my cousin who had tried CMO a couple of years before suggested we both try it - I haven`t looked back! The pain is greatly reduced - in some instances, hardly there at all, the swelling is also reduced, and the cartiledge - which was missing from practically the whole joint - doesn`t crunch like it used to. My knee more often than not feels almost normal! My hands too have more mobility, and as an art teacher I find this very useful! I would heartily recommend this to anyone with long-term arthritis. It may take two or three pots, but stick with it, it DOES WORK! (But please don`t buy all of it! Leave some for me!)

The Calling of the Grave
The Calling of the Grave

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 27 Dec. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, excellent writing, nail biting, good characters. Couldn`t put it down! I would really recommend Simon Becket to anyone who wants a good meaty story.

Page: 1 | 2