Profile for Rowena > Reviews

Rowena

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars BBC weather, 8 Aug. 2015
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
Convenient, accurate I use it on every device.

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Case, Terrapin [Stand Feature] [Ultra Low Profile] [Crosshatch] Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Case Wallet [Blue] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Blue...

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with this case, 28 April 2015
I was very pleased with this case, nice colour, good fit etc. but then my phone dropped and the screen cracked. it will cost £150 to repair. I expected the case to protect the phone as well as looking smart. I will not be using it again.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars candy crush, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Very good game. No crashes or glitches. Plenty of levels to keep the interest. A little addictive. I recommend this game

My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story
My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret sisters, 26 Aug. 2013
Fascinating account of sisters separated at birth and their life stories and how they were reunited as adults. Moving and gripping story.

Tobar Splat Frog Toy
Tobar Splat Frog Toy
Offered by Life Unearthed

1.0 out of 5 stars split frog, 5 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Tobar Splat Frog Toy (Toy)
The frog split within a few times of using, so was a complete waste of money. I would not recommend.

Angelfish Pink SwimFin
Angelfish Pink SwimFin

5.0 out of 5 stars swim fin, 4 Mar. 2011
I bought this for my friends 11year old girl who has special needs. It is an amazing product she floats around very happily bicycling her legs and splashing her hands. It supports her weight completely in the water and is so much nicer than having armbands. I can relax with her when she is swimming as she is safe and supported. Definitely recommended for older special needs kids.

Canon PIXMA MP560 Wi-Fi Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wi-Fi Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars good printer, 29 Sept. 2010
I am delighted with this wifi printer. I chose it after reading lots of different reviews. It is so freeing not to have to have trailing wires, it is very easy to set up and the print quality is excellent.

Beyond Chocolate: How to stop yo-yo dieting and lose weight for good
Beyond Chocolate: How to stop yo-yo dieting and lose weight for good
by Sophie Boss

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes sense., 9 July 2010
After a life time of being on a diet, falling off the wagon, being between diets and eating all the food I had been avoiding ready for the next diet, gaining more weight, feeling guilty eventually going back to another slimming club. I felt there had to be something else ... and this is it! I read the book and was inspired, I found it easier to follow once I had been to a course,especially meeting all the other women in the same position. I now find that tuning in to my body and eating when I am hungry feels safe and effortless, it is early days for me, just 6 weeks but it feels so right. Definitely worth reading.

Apple iPod shuffle - 512MB [M9724B/A]
Apple iPod shuffle - 512MB [M9724B/A]

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod shuffle, 19 July 2007
I bought a reconditioned one from amazon for a very cheap price. I may not have been quite so impressed if I had paid the full price. It works really well it is robust and hard wearing, light and small. I bought a speaker as well and I am very pleased.

Dcc-60 Leather Case
Dcc-60 Leather Case
Offered by ASK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for the 70, 27 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Dcc-60 Leather Case (Camera)
I have a canon ixus 70 the case fits this camera perfectly too.