Profile for J Hall > Reviews

Content by J Hall

J Hall

Lifemac Leather CLASSIC BOOK / VINTAGE BOOK STYLE iPad Case, Featuring MOBY DICK by HERMAN MELVILLE. Brown Cover with GOLD LEAF Lettering. New iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2nd Generation, 360 rotatable bookbook. Made in the South, Twelve 12 designs available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty cool. Like an actual book., 24 Nov 2013
I actually got this a couple of weeks ago. I got it as a present as I'm reading Moby Dick on my iPad at the moment. It's a good book and I'd recommend it and I'd also recommend the iPad cover. It has lots of good features, more than other cases I've seen. I'm glad I got this one as I so nearly bought another one before I was given this.

Avenir ACB940 Waterproof Rear Pannier - Red
Avenir ACB940 Waterproof Rear Pannier - Red
Offered by Adventure Northumberland
Price: 31.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and lots of space and nice colour, 20 Mar 2013
Hi there I love this as it's bright and colourful and cheers up the world a little I also have a backpack which is also a pannier which is very good so I sometimes use one on either side.

Microsoft Project 2010 (PC)
Microsoft Project 2010 (PC)
Offered by Barcleys
Price: 399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A vast improvement on previous versions. So useful., 6 Dec 2010
This is a vast improvement on previous versions of Project both in terms of layout and features.

If only this had been available 20 years ago I could saved so much time and avoided so many problems. I bought mine from a Amazon seller at a discounted price and it works perfectly so good to save money!