Profile for Sally Barnes > Reviews

Kobwa(TM) Red Bowknot Low Waist T-back Briefs Sexy Lace Underwear +Free Keyring
Kobwa(TM) Red Bowknot Low Waist T-back Briefs Sexy Lace Underwear +Free Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 Aug 2014
This is a minuscule item sized in china.

Womdee(TM) Sexy Lace Low Rise Butterfly Embroidery Hollow Floral Printing Women Lingerie Briefs M-Black With Womdee Accessory
Offered by Womdee

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is fine but it is chinese and so the size is ..., 23 Aug 2014
This item is fine but it is chinese and so the size is all wrong and the item was far too small. They should carry that warning.

Stanzino Women's Underwear Shapewear High Waist Half Slip Shaper M-2XL
Stanzino Women's Underwear Shapewear High Waist Half Slip Shaper M-2XL
Offered by appareldeals

4.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic petticoats. I say these because I ordered a size M which is supposed to be 12 to 14 which is my size, 17 Jun 2014
These are fantastic petticoats. I say these because I ordered a size M which is supposed to be 12 to 14 which is my size but I must say when I unwrapped it It looked no more than a size 8. I did manage to get it on and it really does help if you have shape problems. I was at the worse stage of PMT at the time and it flattened my stomach pretty drastically. Unfortunately when I tried it on the tag flew off under the strain so I couldn;t return it but decided to order a size large as well. They do arrive promptly and when I got the large size I couldn't really see any difference in the size although my daughter said there was. I think they are very good, they are nice and thick as well.
I wasn't too upset about the size as after several washes things start to lose their elasticity. These are one of those products that really work if you are prepared to take the consequences otherwise it would be better to get a size up or even 2 sizes up.

niceeshop(TM) New Noble Fashion Chain Leopard Print Long Soft Wrap Lady Shawl Paris Yarn Scarf-Apricot
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, 17 Jun 2014
This is a fantasimo scarf; voluminous with a cotton feel to it - not at all shiny or synthetic looking - light and summery but warm as well. Too nice to wear really...........

Plastic Screw Clasp White Single Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
Plastic Screw Clasp White Single Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars necklace, 17 Jun 2014
This is quite a nice thick solid necklace not too long at all - just below choker level. I have only given it four stars because the clasp is a bit delicate ie mass produced economy brand and it took quite a long time to arrive but it was within its dates so I can't complain, plus it was very inexpensive. More substantial than an expensive cracker present (unless you are royalty or a showy rich person), so I was pretty pleased with this all round and it is probably because it is quite solid that I noticed the delicacy of the clasp which if you are creative you can always change if necessary or desired.

FeelGoodUK Double Decker With Run Rabbit Hutch Hutches Guinea Pig House Home - Includes SLIDE OUT CLEANING TRAY (BUNNY ARK GREY)
Offered by Feel Good UK - UK SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Hutch, 17 Jun 2014
This is a truly lovely hutch. It was a speedy delivery and very easy to assemble with good instructions with an 'English intelligence' behind them I feel. This is not to be regarded as politically incorrect as I am English, therefore I naturally appreciate it when I get English service with such a product as this.There wasn't a single hitch with putting it up which I did single handed apart from the final bolt on the large door - I found I was one screw short but as there already was a bolt on the door I didn;t mind as two bolts reminds you of the importance of security for rabbits and smaller creatures and as the final screw was the final construction detail I used a small golden screw which actually fitted more perfectly that theirs which I thought was quite a romantic finish and made me think that when I receive the rabbit from my graduate daughter I should probably look at putting a female in there to greet him when he comes back permanently..

Ex Online Ivory Stretchy Maxi Skirt with Black Elasticated Waistband size med/large
Offered by VH Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Skirt, 13 Jun 2014
This skirt is really nice. I think you would have to be quite tall. But not over average at all. The reason I have left a star off is because I am so pleased that a) it has arrived promptly and b) has been packaged with care as though it has come from a small boutique rather than a mass produced factory for slightly mass produced people, that I haven't tried it on yet but I am sure it will be fine.
One other thing is that the colour is not what I would call ivory more like a pale mocha but I don't mind this as actually I wanted the mocha colour but thought if I ordered it, it would be far too dark so in fact I have got exactly what I wanted by default.

THE AMBER ORCHID LADIES ONE BUTTON LACE DESIGNED LEOPARD LINING WOMENS SMART BLAZER JACKET COAT (14, Stone)
Offered by The Amber Orchid

3.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, 23 May 2014
This jacket looks more formal and substantial in the picture. I didn't want to get a cheaper droopy one as I am older so haven't got the glow of youth to offset this. The material is not as stiff as the picture. In fact it is nylon, the shiny sort, and already the jacket (I chose cream colour) has a look of nylon underwear that has gone through a service wash and is destined for the grey unmentionable pile. The hem at the front has a much more pointed line which is nice but there is quite a lot of complicated sewing on this garment involving tucks and various overlaps and under the pointed hem there has been an attempt to do something quite fancy but the trim is not trim and when I tested the fabric on the hottest setting of my travel iron (as I wasn't sure if the material would stand the iron) the hemming bulks out onto the surface of the fabric but if you just skim the iron over the top it is not too bad and does not leave much of an impression. At least I know it will take a hot iron.The lining is lovely and I was going to replace the buttons as they are a slightly tacky gold, until I noticed that actually they are silver with a gold rim and go quite nicely with the jacket. There are three on each sleeve which could have been sewn on tighter and more evenly ie not in a straight line. Although the jacket has French or Paris written on the label the inside label states made in RPC. Where is this? To me the jacket smells of Chinese barges and sawdust. It is in the style of something chic. It is OK. I won't feel bad about wearing it out.

Yazilind Black Lace Bracelets with Ring Lolita Acrylic Beads Pendant Chain Metal Wedding Party for Women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet, 4 May 2014
This is a very pretty bracelet. Exactly as seen on the screen. The item is not at all tough though. The main brooch is stuck on with weak glue and the hanging beads are flimsily attached. The chain is a rusty dirty colour, which I think is supposed to be fashionable. It does have a dramatic quality I suppose and It still looks nice if you can make your own alterations. If you make your own crackers it would be a really lovely cracker present I think.It is well worth the money but not so much that you would want to buy 100. It is worth it because I wouldn't ever spend £100 on a piece of jewelry

New Ladies Long Racer Back Bodycon Muscle Vest Womens Top Maxi (M/L (12/14), Coral)
Offered by fashiondivagirls

3.0 out of 5 stars Coral top, 4 May 2014
This is one of those tops that unless you are a slim teenager or young person or a petite adult would not really be suitable going by the picture The picture makes it look quite sporty and thick but in actual fact the top when at rest is very petite and nothing like the picture. The top is however very stretchy but this is young persons gear because as well the material especially when stretched is very fine. It is for a young slim person who can get away with anything although when stretched also the neckline becomes too low as well. I did not send mine back as I have daughters and save these things up for birthdays and christmas. Customer service was very good as well. I think it is too risky buying random clothes on amazon I have decided to buy from shops online instead. As if anyone is interested.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7