Profile for Lindag > Reviews

Royal Sovereign RWC-18S Wine Cooler Black Slim Design
Royal Sovereign RWC-18S Wine Cooler Black Slim Design
Offered by ANYCOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Wine Cooler, 7 Nov 2014
We had been looking for a slim, tall wine cooler for a while but couldn't see what we liked. Checked Amazon and this little beauty appeared. It is the right size for our narrow pantry and it is really good looking with an internal light so you don't need to open the door. You can manually choose the temperature you require and it holds it well. We have only tired it with white wine and Champagne although you can use it for red. Great buy at a great price.

Hyaluron Avocado Oil & Matrixyl Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Day & Night With UV Filters (Ages 30+)- 50ml
Offered by Passion Flower EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Sep 2014
Fabulous product, have bought this time after time. Love it. Very good service by the provider too.

Epson Compatible T0481 T0482 T0483 T0484 T0485 T0486 (all x 1) Multipack Ink Cartridge Set, All Colours + EXTRA BLACK!
Offered by CPO Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars The product is very good, excellent price and free delivery all makes me ..., 12 Sep 2014
I have ordered this product a few times now. The product is very good, excellent price and free delivery all makes me come back each time and absolutely recommend this product to others. Thank you.

Equazen Eye Q Capsules for Family Pack of 360
Equazen Eye Q Capsules for Family Pack of 360

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Sep 2014
I've used this product for a while and although I can't say if it is doing me any good, it was recommended by Dame Judy Dench I nthe papers so it must be good! Good price as you can by this in Boots for twice the cost on Amazon. Good buy.

Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever!, 1 Sep 2014
I love this! I have bought a few now, encouraged Friends to try it as it really is such a good product and the cost is amazing. I won't go back to the other high end brands now. They are too expensive when you can have this huge pot for a fraction of the cost. Not only that but it has been scientifically proved to work and it does! Love it!

LEGO Legends of Chima 70005: Laval's Royal Fighter
LEGO Legends of Chima 70005: Laval's Royal Fighter
Offered by SAMURAI JAPAN SHOPPING

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 1 Sep 2014
Excellent product, Grandchild loved it. Arrived on time for his birthday. Good product and service

GYM MASTER ELECTRIC TREADMILL Exercise Equipment - Fitness Motorised 1.5HP Home Gym in BLACK + FREE GYM BALL
Offered by Mk-trading

4.0 out of 5 stars What I've always wanted!, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this to go with my exercise bike and power plate. I don't like the gym too much but I do power walk round the park a lot which isn't always easy over the winter months. This had good reviews, was a good price and seemed very sturdy for purpose. I'm very happy with it although there does seem to be a little fault with it whereby it jerks a bit and you feel it's going to stop but doesn't. Overall a good buy.

Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Trainers Navy/White 6 UK
Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Trainers Navy/White 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter loves them!, 12 Feb 2013
These were exactly what my Grandaughter wanted for Christmas. Good price, good colour and fitted very well. Delivery was slightly earlier than expected which was great. Very happy with the purchase.

New Womens Plain Stretch Fit Casual Trousers Ladies Elasticated Basic Long Leggings Dark Brown Size 12 - 14
Offered by Purple Hanger

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 12 Feb 2013
I wanted a pair of leggings to go with an outfit I had got my Grandaughter for Christmas. There wasn't a lot of choice in the shops I visited but then found these on Amazon which seemed to fit the bill. The reviews varied from great to not so and I'm in the not so great line now. They are bigger than expected and went baggy very easily. I don't think they have been worn more than once because of this. As they weren't expensive I don't mind but i would rather have sent them back!

Kenro Standard Ringbinder (4 ring mechanism)
Kenro Standard Ringbinder (4 ring mechanism)
Offered by Electricals4Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 12 Feb 2013
Bought two of these binders along with the negative acetates for my Husband. It's exactly what he wanted and was very happy with the purchase. Good quality and price and will be back to buy more soon.

Page: 1 | 2