Profile for Ewuraba > Reviews

Content by Ewuraba

Ewuraba

Page: 1 | 2
The Mystery of the Mysterious Man (The Mystery Series, Short Story 3)
The Mystery of the Mysterious Man (The Mystery Series, Short Story 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Jun 2014
Very good story. interesting but brief. good use of suspense. I loved it very much. I look forward to more of them.

Shirley Link & The Safe Case
Shirley Link & The Safe Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jun 2014
An excellent novel. Simply brilliant! Excellent use of suspense. I certainly look forward to reading more of the Shirley Link series.

A French Girl in New York (The French Girl Series Book 1)
A French Girl in New York (The French Girl Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 Jun 2014
This is quite an excellent novel which I enjoyed to the fullest with the climax and all that, however I wished there had been a bit more romance between Maude and Matt,but one the whole it was lovely!

Blast of the Dragon's Fury (Andy Smithson Book 1)
Blast of the Dragon's Fury (Andy Smithson Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 May 2014
I loved the suspense, adventure and intrigue of the story. However I did not really understand the ending. I certainly look forward to reading book 2.

Zorek's Pyramids (Adventures In Saris Book 1) - A Middle Grade Fantasy for Children Ages 9-12 and Older (Boy hero/Wizard/Magic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous, 15 April 2014
This book was simply marvellous! Soaked and drenched in suspense. I loved the book very much!!! Simply and extremely great!

Four Dragon's Daughters (Daisy Dunbar, Dragon's Daughter Book 1)
Four Dragon's Daughters (Daisy Dunbar, Dragon's Daughter Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2014
It was excellent! Great suspense and extremely attention grabbing. I loved it! Well done! Very well done. It was great!

Sarah Jekyll and the Teddy Bears' Picnic: Fiendish Fun for Children Aged 8-12 (Hilarious Horror by Gaz)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
The book was good and I enjoyed it, however, I would prefer if it was longer. I would like to read more of these books.

A Pixie Called Pudding (Book 1)
A Pixie Called Pudding (Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 3 April 2014
The book was fairly boring apart from the ending. Probably because I am not the science fiction type but somehow, the book is involving.

Message in a Bauble (Big Honey Dog Mysteries Christmas Special Edition) - a mystery adventure for children ages 8 to 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb 2014
I thought the book was great. I loved the suspense and then the sudden twist which makes us feel fooled. Very attention grabbing.

The Story of a Modern Day Cinderella
The Story of a Modern Day Cinderella

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Oct 2013
Simply great story. It totally rocked and I loved every minute of it. I wish to read more stories by this author.

Page: 1 | 2