Profile for roro > Reviews

A-Z Handbook for Veterinary Nurses
A-Z Handbook for Veterinary Nurses
by A. Lomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Speaking as a student veterinary nurse I found this book very handy for getting to grips with veterinary terminology.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Surelifehealth

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this to be an excellent buy at a much better price compared to the ..., 8 July 2014
I found this to be an excellent buy at a much better price compared to the High Street. It is amazing the difference between this and a manual toothbrush, I didn't know my mouth could feel so clean and fresh.

Masterplug Indoor Power SHADC-MP Shaver Adaptor Fused (White)
Masterplug Indoor Power SHADC-MP Shaver Adaptor Fused (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Does exactly what it's meant to at a good price.

Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read
Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all not a bad read., 8 July 2014
This book jumps between two different stories and takes a bit of getting used to. All in all not a bad read.

100 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
100 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for passing the time although I found a lot ..., 8 July 2014
Not bad for passing the time although I found a lot of the puzzles were very similar to each other.

The Visitor (Jack Reacher, Book 4)
The Visitor (Jack Reacher, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Great book, very difficult to put down. A must have for all Jack Reacher fans.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars The kindle is great. Just like reading a book without the need ..., 8 July 2014
The kindle is great. Just like reading a book without the need to hold the pages open. It also has a good long battery life and there are tons of books to choose from. Highly recommended for everyone who enjoys a good book.

Nilfisk C110 4-5 X-Tra Pressure Washer with 1400W Motor
Nilfisk C110 4-5 X-Tra Pressure Washer with 1400W Motor

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for better, 13 May 2014
A great product. Very easy to assemble and it cleaned my very dirty back yard and driveway effortlessly.
I especially like it because it's small and easy to move around and has a descent length of lead and hose.
I was a little sceptical about it's preformance due to the price but it gets an A+ from me.

Bug [DVD]
Bug [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ashley Judd

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Bug [DVD] (DVD)
This was a really bad film from start to finish, can't believe I watched the whole thing I guess I was hoping it would get better. Went straight in the bin once it was finally over. Do yourself a favour and give it a miss.

Yap Barletta Cage and Carrier Mat, 28 x 42 inch
Yap Barletta Cage and Carrier Mat, 28 x 42 inch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for chewers, 16 Jan 2011
At first I thought this mat was just what I was after, a nice comfortable bed for my dog that was easy to keep clean especially during moulting season. It lasted about a week and a half. Great for cleaning off hairs with little effort but sadly unable to withstand a dog who likes to use his teeth and claws to scrunch the bed up into an uncomfortable looking heap before lying on it. I went back to using the vetbed which is very hard wearing and comfy but a pain to get the hairs off. Can't have everything in life I guess.

Page: 1 | 2