Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 28 July 2015
The lids on the sections sometimes spring open on their own. Otherwise fine.

Magnesium Chloride Flakes 1kg tub
Magnesium Chloride Flakes 1kg tub
Offered by Holistic Minerals Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ingredient for a nice soak, 19 April 2015
I was recommended this product for use in the bath. I have arthritis, and find two handfuls of flakes in the bath gets rid of the aches and pains.

Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothes the Pain Other Preparations Cannot Reach, 18 Mar. 2015
During a bad dose of sciatica when no embrocations did any good, I was alerted to magnesium oil. I have moderate arthritis as well, and found magnesium oil eased the pain on both fronts. It can burn a bit when you first put it on, but it's well worth a try if nothing else works.

Saturday
Saturday

5.0 out of 5 stars McEwan at his most subtle, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Saturday (Kindle Edition)
This is a book which I read a few years ago and it has haunted me ever since - hence my decision to buy it on Kindle.
As with all McEwan stories the conclusion is unpredictable. A seemingly trivial occurrence of road rage leads to a terrifying encounter, which ends in a neatly satisfying outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars New leather for old, 28 Oct. 2014
This product totally rejuvenated my scuffed old handbag. Brilliant stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff, 13 Oct. 2014
I was a little sceptical as to how effective this stuff was going to be on our very old and scuffed green leather suite. The result was superb! It's completely rejuvenated the suite, and the colour was an exact match. Highly recommended.

OXO Good Grips Apple Divider
OXO Good Grips Apple Divider

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job beautifully, 27 Sept. 2014
Excellent, strong tool. Watch out for spurting apple juice as the blades go in, but that's a small price to pay for a truly efficient job

Leather Travel Bag with Carry Handle, Detachable Shoulder Strap and Mobile Phone Pocket (Black)
Offered by ZAZA ®

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, 24 Sept. 2014
The good features of this product are the plentiful zipped compartments. My only criticism is that the shoulder strap is too narrow, and could easily be cut in a snatch and run robbery.

Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (14.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (14.2MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for DSLR beginners, 7 May 2014
I bought this camera for astrophotography, with which I've so far had moderate success, but then, I am still learning.

However, I've also taken some nice terrestrial shots, and recommend this camera for the DSLR beginner. The supplied lens is good for close-ups, but you would need a separate lens for zoom. However, you can zoom in closely when looking at your shots, and the movie facility is adequate.

Please note no SD card is supplied, and there is a carrying strap, but no case.

Morphy Richards 48702 Accents Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Red
Morphy Richards 48702 Accents Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 7 May 2014
We bought this so that my non-cooking husband could prepare easy meals while I recover from surgery, and we've already used it a few times in advance. It easily accomodates a meal for 3 or 4 people, and is clean and efficient. My husband loves it already.

The only thing I'd caution against is searing or softening the ingredients in the actual pan, since it has no proper handles, and slips about on the hob. Use a separate pan for this process, and transfer the food into the cooking vessel before starting the slow cook.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2015 8:49 AM GMT