Profile for Tricia > Reviews

Content by Tricia

Tricia

JanSport Essence II Backpack (Pink Daiquiri)
JanSport Essence II Backpack (Pink Daiquiri)
Offered by ebag_48

5.0 out of 5 stars The best rucksack I've had, 2 Mar 2012
Over the years, I've bought a variety of rucksacks but I've not seen the point in spending too much on them as essentially they look the same. How wrong I was. I've been disappointed by bags that have ripped, zips stopped working, handles have snapped, not enough pockets etc. This rucksack is exactly what I've been searching for. It was probably double what I would normally spend on a rucksack, but well worth every penny. The zips are robust, the handles are lovely and padded, there are lots of pockets (too many for me as I keep forgetting what I've put in each one!). Pockets on the outside for your water. It feels like it will last for years. My 1 small gripe is I wish a couple of the pockets had additional security. I used this on a recent trip to Paris, and was not comfortable putting my phone or valuables in the small pockets designed for them as if you wear this on your back, it would be too easy for a pickpocket to get into. Other than that, perfect.

Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings - Black,  L
Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings - Black, L
Price: 27.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most comfortable running tights I've ever worn, 2 Mar 2012
I'm a very keen runner and I'm always buying new gear, but I also have drawers full of running gear that isn't quite right. Tops that ride up, tights that chafe or aren't flattering. A myriad of irritants that wouldn't bother you with your normal clothes but when you're running, particularly if you run anything over 10k, will really start to grate and annoy. I can honestly say that these are perfect. They keep you warm without getting too hot. They are a compression garment, but aren't so tight that you struggle to get them on. The waist stays where it should and doesn't roll down. They don't rub or chafe... Not too expensive. A great buy in my opinion.