Profile for C. McGinley > Reviews

Content by C. McGinley

C. McGinley

Page: 1 | 2
Traitors of the Tower (Quick Read)
Traitors of the Tower (Quick Read)
by Alison Weir
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, 25 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book.I only wish that there was a longer version detailing other cases as I found it very interesting.I particularly enjoyed the stories relating to the Tudor era as they emphasised how quickly someone could fall from favour and how much corruption there was in the court.

Hey Brother
Hey Brother
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey Brother, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Hey Brother (MP3 Download)
When I was in Spain last summer this song was very popular and got a lot of radio play on certain channels.I liked it the first time I heard it and it reminds me of being on holiday

Counting Stars
Counting Stars
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars counting stars, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Counting Stars (MP3 Download)
Really like the vocals on this song .I think the voice is quite distinctive and look forward to hearing more of their material

EDINBURGH LAMBSWOOL 100% Fine Tartan Scarf Multicolor A03248 Set 1: Heritage of Scotland
Offered by Dunedin Cashmere
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Tartan Scarf, 30 Mar 2014
This is a really nice product.The wool is very soft to the touch and does not irritate the skin at all.Note- it is more purple than blue

Samsung SU3351 Twin Propel Light Vacuum Cleaner 1800 Watts (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Vacuum Cleaner, 30 Mar 2014
This is a great product. It is very powerful and had great adaptability because of all the attachments to reach in to all corners

The Mystery of Mercy Close
The Mystery of Mercy Close
by Marian Keyes
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Mercy Close, 30 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this book and could hardly put it down.I have read all the other Marian Keyes books about the Walsh sisters and I enjoyed relating to Helen from a different perspective from the one put across in previous books.

Trust Your Eyes
Trust Your Eyes
by Linwood Barclay
Price: 7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust Your Eyes, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trust Your Eyes (Paperback)
Like his other books this story grips you from the beginning and I read it in record time as I was on holiday.Whilst the plot is a bit far fetched you get so caught up with the characters and the developments in the story that you don't think about that at the time

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Sleepsuit, 10 Jan 2014
I bought this for my son as a Christmas present .It is good quality and very warm.I bought it some time ago but it washes very well and is still in very good condition.
I bought large because he is tall but anyone of more than medium built would need to get a bigger size as the sleepsuit is not particularly large.

Diary of a Wimpy kid collection 8 Books set, Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Third Wheel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wimpy Kid collection, 10 Jan 2014
I bought these as a Christmas gift for my nephew at his request.He has been engrossed in the books ever since and loves the stories.
Product arrived very quickly and was well packaged

Michael Kors Mk8077 Unisex Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial
Michael Kors Mk8077 Unisex Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial
Offered by WatchPort
Price: 115.13

5.0 out of 5 stars MK 8077 Unisex watch, 10 Jan 2014
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my son. He had chosen it himself and was absolutely delighted with it when it came.
It arrived quickly and was well packaged.
It is a very attractive watch and looks very good quality. As a result of seeing it my niece also purchased one.

Page: 1 | 2