Profile for Sarah B > Reviews

Content by Sarah B

Sarah B "love reading" (Stafford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Inspired Gryffindor Quidditch Harry Funny Potter Burgundy Hoodie size S
Inspired Gryffindor Quidditch Harry Funny Potter Burgundy Hoodie size S
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie, 16 April 2014
Lovely hoodie. Ordered for my Harry Potter mad son. Good quality thickness of material and soft and fleecy on the inside. Ordered small mens, which fits perfectly. I've just got to work out how to get it off him, so it can be washed!

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars No Inferno here!, 16 April 2014
Having read several of Dan Brown's books before, Angel and Demons being the best, I waded in. I'm afraid the storyline is all too familiar and found at times it stretched even the most advanced imaginations. Whilst Brown shows fanatical attention to detail with his historical knowledge felt this was a very light read, perhaps it's time for Langdon to find a new pastime.

Simply Slim Nutrition Raspberry Blast - Unique Raspberry Blend & Green Tea Slimming Pills - 90 Capsules
Offered by Epic Supplements
Price: 29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery, 4 Sep 2013
Just wanted to write a quick review regarding the service which was very good and quick delivery. I will return and fully review the product when I've given it time to work, so far so good in one week on a reduced calorie diet of 1500 cals, I've lost 6lbs, when done before without the ketones I usually lose around 2lb in the first week. Seems to take hunger pains away and stop the need to snack.

Human Remains
Human Remains
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual Crime Genre, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Human Remains (Kindle Edition)
I have read the last two Elizabeth Haynes novels and was not disappointed by her third outing. It tackles an unusual subject and is very clever in the method that is used to produce a very different novel from the usual crime genre. Her inside police knowledge is excellent and is a very accurate picture of working for a police force. I look forward to her next novel from this talented writer.

Perfect People
Perfect People
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A Genetic future?, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Perfect People (Kindle Edition)
This book has been sitting on my kindle for some time, as an avid Roy Grace fan took me some time to read a different genre from Peter James as his crime books are so good.
I have to say that I really enjoyed the book and it pulled me in from the start, it is quite futuristic in places but also thought provoking as to what the future holds with genetic possibilities, I wasn't expecting the story to be entwined with a sub plot, but this kept the pace going throughout. An excellent read and one that I would recommend.

The Snow Child
The Snow Child
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting Fairy Tale, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Snow Child (Kindle Edition)
This is a rare gem of a book transporting you into a fairy tale into the world of a snow child. A heart warming book, beautifully written, am I going to miss my adventures into the snow.

Gangsta Granny
Gangsta Granny
by David Walliams
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Gangsta Granny (Hardcover)
David Walliams has such a talent as a children's author. He has done wonders for my children's appetite to read. With such a sense of childhood humour, we ended up all reading and laughing through this together, the story builds to an intrepid raid on some notorious jewels, via all things cabbage related. David Walliams is creating children's classics which will be enjoyed for years to come.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent debut novel, 25 Aug 2012
One of the best books I've read this year, I was totally absorbed, a real page turner. It is not a typical crime genre, it is told from the victim's perpective and highlights the horrors of domestic violence, detailing just how it can happen and how it changes the person that they were and the consequences of living in fear. Whilst a very difficult subject matter the author has obviously used her experience in the field as a intel analyst to bring a different slant to this novel, I will eagerly await the next novel, an excellent debut novel.

66Fit Lumbar Pad Memory Foam Elite - Blue, 25 X 30 X 6 cm
66Fit Lumbar Pad Memory Foam Elite - Blue, 25 X 30 X 6 cm
Price: 24.50

4.0 out of 5 stars It works...back much better, 1 July 2012
After my back went on me I decided to invest in some lumbar support, I sit for long periods at work in front of a screen. I have noticed a great difference since using the product, before I was getting up I was like a little old lady who had to stack my back up before I could straighten up now I can get up with no problems. I am going to purchase another one for home.

Not Dead Yet (Ds Roy Grace 8)
Not Dead Yet (Ds Roy Grace 8)
by Peter James
Price: 9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great yet, 23 Jun 2012
I love the Roy Grace series and have had this on pre-order counting down the days until delivered to my Kindle. I think that this is the weakest of all the Grace series, this book didn't grab me, we don't need to have the repeativeness about Sandy,Glen,Bella etc. Peter James is an amazing talented writer, I hope that the next book does this series justice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3