Profile for Mrsvillalfc > Reviews

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Jun 2014
I couldn't put it down and I couldn't stop the flow of my tears at the end. I recommend highly you read the book before watching the movie even though that is amazing as well.

The Book Thief [DVD]
The Book Thief [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geoffrey Rush
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw it twice, 4 April 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this film, my mum took me to see it after I read the book, I enjoyed it so much I went to see at second time, If given the choice I would have probably seen three times but with the cinema being miles away from home and my mum not wanting to see it a 3rd time I had no choice but to wait until it comes out on DVD :) I would recommend to all ages.

Learn Spanish - Word Power 101
Learn Spanish - Word Power 101

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 27 Feb 2014
Some of the words are really pointless ok didn't want to know how to say eyebrow, cheek or ankle ect but the rest of it was fine.

Recession-busting Britain: Best Free Experiences
Recession-busting Britain: Best Free Experiences

1.0 out of 5 stars :(, 20 Nov 2013
Rubbish utter rubbish but what can you expect for free it's taking up memory on my kindle . . .

Ozma of Oz
Ozma of Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ozma of Oz (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book as much I did the other two and I am looking forward to reading the next one I highly recommend this story.

Pepe - My Autobiography
Pepe - My Autobiography
Price: 5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Oct 2013
I actually read this book months before he left Liverpool and I've read it again since. I really enjoyed this book I would still recommended reading.

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz Series Book 1)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 15 Oct 2013
This is a wonderful story, nothing like the film. Though it does have similarities to the return to oz movie. I read this story in a couple of hours but I highly recommend you read it.

Steven Gerrard: My Liverpool Story
Steven Gerrard: My Liverpool Story
by Steven Gerrard
Price: 17.57

3.0 out of 5 stars 3*, 17 Nov 2012
It was ok, but I reckon it's suited more to his younger fans. It's just about his LFC career not anything personal