Profile for YJW > Reviews

24 COMPARTMENTS UPGRADEABLE TO 46 PLASTIC STORAGE BOX 350x220x48mm
24 COMPARTMENTS UPGRADEABLE TO 46 PLASTIC STORAGE BOX 350x220x48mm
Offered by Lunar Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for screws/nails etc, 7 Aug. 2013
My husband bought this for his screws, nails etc. He is a bit OCD when it comes to tools etc and this box holds everything thats small, great when you want everything on hand if doing a job. the compartments can be made smaller or bigger which is great.

Playdoh 50th Birthday Fun Factory Spin 'n Store
Playdoh 50th Birthday Fun Factory Spin 'n Store

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love playdough you will love this, 7 Aug. 2013
My grandson who is 4 loves this. Its easy to use and makes great shapes. You do need to clean it properly though otherwise the playdough goes hard and its a pain the next time.

Story Coasters - Cats, Great Unusual Gift
Story Coasters - Cats, Great Unusual Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a cat lover, 7 Aug. 2013
My son and daughter in law are cat fanatics and these are lovely individually or put together as the picture shows. Good quality and make a lovely gift.

LEATHER ANIMAL COIN PURSES (DOG, BLACK)
LEATHER ANIMAL COIN PURSES (DOG, BLACK)
Offered by Lambland ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler for a small boy, 7 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson for a stocking filler. I am a great online shopper and have seen these in shops for a similar price. He loves it as it is small enough for him to keep pocket money in.

12 Snowman Christmas rice paper cup cake toppers 40mm decoration
12 Snowman Christmas rice paper cup cake toppers 40mm decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for christmas, ideal for children, 7 Aug. 2013
What makes them even better is that you don't have to cut them out like so many others you can buy. thsy are pretty and great for childrens baking

Kitchen Craft Let's Make Children's Mini Rolling Pin Cow Patterned
Kitchen Craft Let's Make Children's Mini Rolling Pin Cow Patterned

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Playdough, 7 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my grandson for playdough. Its excellent as the cow inner spins round from the handles. He is 4 and uses it all the time. Its even good enough for an adult to use for fiddly rolling out if cooking. I would reccomend this 100 %

I-Spy Flags (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy Flags (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
by Michelin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 7 Aug. 2013
We love I spy books and this was bought for a child who loves flags and countries. Reccomend as its clear and informative

Chef Aid Child's Pastry Set
Chef Aid Child's Pastry Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Playdough, 7 Aug. 2013
I bought these for my grandson because he loves playdough and these were small enough to put into a box when not in use. He especially liked the rolling pin and cutter

IN THE NIGHT GARDEN - 1 - 24 EDIBLE WAFER - RICE PAPER CAKE TOPPERS EACH DESIGN IS 40mm IN DIAMETER
Offered by OCCASIONS TOPPERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and pretty, 7 Aug. 2013
My grandson loves in the night garden and as I bake these were a very good buy for the top of fairly cakes. Great Value. You do have to have a steady hand to cut around them

Cheryl: My Story
Cheryl: My Story
by Cheryl Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Cheryl: My Story (Hardcover)
I must admit to liking Cheryl Cole, this book is an honest, emotional and really good read. I found myself finding more out about her life which was tough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15