Profile for Mrs. V. A. Howard > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. A. Howard

Mrs. V. A. Howard "Val" (Satfford UK)

Panasonic RP-WF950EB-S Wireless Headphones with Surround Sound- Silver
Panasonic RP-WF950EB-S Wireless Headphones with Surround Sound- Silver
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!!!, 25 July 2011
Bought these after much deliberation, for my wonderful hard of hearing partner. He Loves them!!!. Look stylish, cut out background noise and last after charging forever, ("no not really but a long time") Love the easy sit charging base. Hope they last longer than the last purchase (not Panasonic)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2011 11:24 AM GMT

Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White
Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Sep 2010
I have looked at these for months and wondered if I should order them, after all a candle is quite cheap to purchase and they smell nice.
Well, these are absolutely billiant, fantastic, superb. I should have purchased them sooner. I love them. Charged them up and away they go. No worry about marking the furniture with heat. No worry about decoration, no smoke, only downside, if it is one, is that they are made of glass, which I personally love, but a little one could cut themselves if they broke. Thank you Phillips and thank you Amazon.

9ct Yellow Gold Opal & Diamond Pendant On 18" Rope Chain
9ct Yellow Gold Opal & Diamond Pendant On 18" Rope Chain

2.0 out of 5 stars Whoops, 25 May 2010
Love this necklace but oh boy is it "small"
I live in it now cause I can't open the tiny clasp.

9CT YELLOW GOLD OPAL AND DIAMOND EARRINGS
9CT YELLOW GOLD OPAL AND DIAMOND EARRINGS

3.0 out of 5 stars Earings and necklace, 21 April 2010
Received these very proptly. No problem there. They were a bit smaller than I had hoped but quite pretty. I did however worry because two packages were delivered on the same reference. I just hope I am only charged for one.I did refuse delivery of the second package.

Fred: The Definitive Biography Of Fred Dibnah
Fred: The Definitive Biography Of Fred Dibnah
by David Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 25 Jan 2010
Bought this book for my husband as a stocking filler.
Since he started reading it, he keeps filling me in with Freds details. He is loving every page.
Any Dibnah fan will regret not having this.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 9900 Triumph with SmartGuide Rechargeable Power Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece of Equipment, 24 Aug 2009
This is a brilliant piece of equipment. Makes your mouth tingle with cleanliness. Makes you feel you have to complete the four areas of your mouth, love the smiley face when you finish. My old toothbrush died. Looked for reviews on new ones . This came up top. Really glad I bought it.

Puppies For Dummies
Puppies For Dummies
by Sarah Hodgson

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2009
This review is from: Puppies For Dummies (Paperback)
If you are thinking of getting a puppy this book is a must. Follow the steps and you won't go wrong. We are in the terrible 2's at present but knowing about it before hand was a big help.

ByteStor 8GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 8GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Mar 2009
Wanted to free up some space on my old computer. Have put loads of photo's on. Really good piece of equipment. Worth the money. Keep it on my key ring. Simple and safe.