Profile for irinaE > Reviews

irinaE

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 May 2013
Smooth and easy to use! Got it to try it as a bzz agent and i must say it is a MUST HAVE!! I will get one for my mum, and save money on salons.

E45 250ml Nourish and Restore Lightly Fragranced Body Lotion
E45 250ml Nourish and Restore Lightly Fragranced Body Lotion
Offered by Your247Chemist

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product, 23 April 2013
Have tried E45 nourish & restore for few weeks now, and i must say it is not a bad product. As a buzzagent , got it for free to give it a try. i liked it , it does what it says but somehow i dont think i like the feeling that leaves on my skin.. Still , as i said, not a bad product.

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes 25 Pieces
Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes 25 Pieces
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars It is simple, i love Simple!, 19 Mar 2013
I have received Simple wipes to trial and review as being a Bzz Agent . I love them , the way it does leave the skin clean, unclogged pores and no irritation.So it is simple for me , 5 stars easily!
Wouldnt rust anything else really.. to many choices but Simple it is the best.

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Caffè Americano 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, 16 capsules x 3 = 48 capsules/coffee pods )

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Coffee, 24 Feb 2013
Oh well I have tried all sorts from Dolce gusto, but this one stays still my favourite brand and type of coffee.

i5 JAMMYLIZARD Cute Bow Series White / Pink Full Body Case Cover for New Apple iPhone 5 / 5S - INCLUDES SCREEN PROTECTOR & CLOTH
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 7 Feb 2013
Beautiful phone cover, sturdy, very very good customer service. I will use this company again when I will be bored with the one I have now :)

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap&very good, 7 Feb 2013
I have bought this when on offer, very good value for money and still have some. Better than buying cheap shop unknown products.Very good quality as well.

Safe House
Safe House

4.0 out of 5 stars I have enjoy it !, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
Easy read, interesting story line,and something different than I usually read. I thought to give it a try to a new writer , and not sorry.