Profile for Mrs Victoria J Lees > Reviews

Content by Mrs Victoria J...

Mrs Victoria J Lees

Soft Leather Baby boy Shoes with Suede Soles by Dotty Fish Brown & Green Dinosaur design
Offered by Dotty Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Dec. 2013
These are the best item I have ever bought my children. They are not only attractive but they stay on your child's feet! They really do! The leather is soft and the shoes are really well made. I was given a pair of these 3 years ago as a present and sadly they were the wrong size. I emailed the company and they happily exchanged these shoes for the next size up - I did not even need to produce a receipt. Do not be tempted by a cheaper alternative they are no where near the quality of the dotty fish shoes. Buy these you will not be disappointed.
Thanks Dotty fish for providing both my boys with their first shoes.

Orchard Toys In My House
Orchard Toys In My House
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys In My House (Toy)
Orchard toys are brilliant. I bought this as a present as I know you are buying quality. The pieces are sturdy and I have picked these up second hand and they have still been in excellent condition. Much better price from Amazon usually saving £2-£3 and sometimes even more.

Early Learning Centre - White Ready Mix Paint 284ml
Early Learning Centre - White Ready Mix Paint 284ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 3 Dec. 2012
This is a great product. Have bought white paint before and it has been rubbish so I thought I would go for a wel know name. I was not dissappointed. Great price and as usuall fast delivery.

Letts 2013 Carnival A5 Week to View Diary
Letts 2013 Carnival A5 Week to View Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Dec. 2012
Have bought this style of diary for the last 4 years. It has a plastic book mark which you can move to the correct page saving time. The spiro binding lets you open the diary and gives you full access to the pages. There are also pages plotting this year, last year and next year. Not the cheapest but it last a whole year!!!!!

El Naturalista Nido Ella, Women's Calf Boots, Purple, 7 UK
El Naturalista Nido Ella, Women's Calf Boots, Purple, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 3 Dec. 2012
These are the most comfortable boots/shoes I have ever worn. A must have colour for those of yo,u who love purple and those who don't they come in Brown and Black. Buying through Amazon saved me £20!!!!